GUARDING QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

S- you weren't expressing , you weren't telling . You were blaming me ! My true emotions !

Hearing his shout she could only prolong looking away . Reason ain't his raged words rather his hurt reaction . She can't bring herself to see that .

Only then , the Doctor made her way inside the ward for the duo stopped their serious exchange of arguments for a moment .

' So Mrs. Annika , how are feeling now ?'

A- better , but will you mind if I demand painkillers ? My arm still aches.

Annika signified with a pain covered face which he noticed intently. What is he even doing? She's already in so much pain and he's just adding more burden by building such arguments with her . He regretted his deed .

' I shall prescribe one for you , but see to that it's used only when needed the most . Because I don't appreciate using painkillers regularly '

A- ok , I just forgot something. Thank you !

She smiled expressing her gratitude for which the Doctor shrugged.

Dr- I did my duty , if you really want to thank anyone then it's the people who helped you to reach here . Not everyone in today's world would volunteer to do that. And haan , even your husband, who donated his blood for you last night . You must thank him too .

As soon as annika heard the Doctor's words , she shot her vision on shivaay who was standing on the other side . He had a blank face while she gulped and wetted her lips , she felt guilty for not trusting his words . When the Doctor was about to leave annika remembered something and asked her to stop .

A- Dr , he's injured . Uske haath mei dressing karni hai .

When she admitted this , shivaay watched her once and sighed .

S- no Dr , it's ok . I'm fine .

' dikahiye tho sahi '

Involuntarily he brought his hand infront for the Doctor checked the wound and insisted that it should be treated. He agreed . All the while when his wound was being treated, he had his eyes fixed on annika who just rested quite, staring the ceiling blankly .

The Doctor left after completing the work, leaving the other two in lone.

After taking a few more minutes of doing nothing but staring at each other within tiny intervals, annika finally decided to speak.

A- thank you shivaay ,maybe you didn't know it was for me but you had helped .

S- see annika , I don't know what you think of me . You've turned to be so judgemental, it's ok ,maybe my behaviour has made you like that. But , sach sunogi?