Chapter 20 (ZiNa)

Dana's POV

"You don't want someone else to confess to him before you, right?"

I hate you, Yeonnie...

A lot of people might say that I'm a smart girl, even my father says so. But to be completely honest, I'm stupid when it comes to love.

Should I just build up my courage already and just confess? Wouldn't that make our friendship bloom into another relationship? Or would it destroy it? Should I take the risk?

All of these thoughts are running through my mind, AT 3AM IN THE MORNING!

Yeonnie already said that Zihao would accept my confession because he feels the same way that even a blind man can see. That's what she said.

She said that everytime Zihao is with me, he's becoming like Seyoung. Awkward as hell and maybe even blush. But I just assumed that he's always like that with girls in his age since he did say he's not good at talking to them.

Then, she also said that since I'm the only girl in his age that he became friends with, it's possible for him to become comfortable and began to have feelings for me. Which I also assumed that he was just very kind to people he's comfortable with. There's not enough evidence.

But now I feel like I'm just making excuses to not confess.

I really planned on making my feelings a secret once I hear what he really feels about me, I wanted to hear it from Zihao himself.

It's stupid, I know. But this is the only way for me to take a step forward and tell my feelings for him, too.

But for now...

I'm thinking about that girl yesterday he was with.

Who was she? Was she the reason why Zihao couldn't come with us for lunch? Are they dating AND are they on a date? Because apparently, Zihao wouldn't neglect us just like that if it wasn't important.

If he wouldn't come with us just because of this girl... does that mean she's really important to him?

These thoughts are giving me a headache!

I hate it... I freaking hate it...

---

Zihao's POV

"I'm really sorry for dealing with our spoiled daughter, Zihao-ssi." Minju's mom apologized to me which I denied.

"Oh, no, it's fine really. You really don't need to be formal. She was a bit... loud, but I can deal with her." I tried to be humble in front of her even if Minju literally seperated me from my friends... especially Dana.

"Don't worry, you won't have to deal with her anymore. We talked about her behavior towards you and decided that we would just hire a bodyguard for her. That way, she wouldn't annoy you anymore." I just gave her a bow and a "thank you" because I can't really do anything about it.

I went upstairs to my room and lie on the bed. Today is such a busy day, for me atleast. It's already 3am in the morning. Why am I up so late you may ask? That's because I went home with Minju earlier. Their town is so much further away from ours that's why we're so late.

I sighed heavily and picked up my phone. No messages from Dana. What did I expect. It's not like I'm her boyfriend or something for her to send me a message that she already got home.

But just as I thought of that, my phone vibrated that I almost dropped it on the floor.

1 new message