(Extra) The birth of Seyoung's name

A/N: "Extra" chapters are just short and comedic like explanations that are related to the story. That's all, thank you!

"I have a question, Mom, Dad." Seyoung stated as he looked at his parents, who then shifted their gaze to their son.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Why does my name sounds so girly?" Right just about he finished what he's saying, his dad, Chaeyoung, bursted into laughter.

"God! I knew this day would come." Chaeyoung exclaimed between laughs.

"Hey! I know that laugh! That's something you do when you're hiding a secret from me! Geez, you're very suspicious, Dad. Just say it to me!" An impatient Seyoung roared but that made his carbon copy of a father laugh even more.

"Okay, okay, that's enough, Chaeng. Why don't you, pft- Tell your son who created his name?" Even his mom, Mina, is holding back her laugh.

"Now you two are being suspicious! Just tell me now!"

"Okay, if you say so. But I think you'll go on laughing after I told this. It all started at the hospital where your mom gave birth to you..."

Flashback

"Congratulations to your newborn baby boy!" The baby started crying loudly so Chaeyoung held him in his arms and rocked him gently.

"Shh, there, there. You look so adorable!" Chaeyoung says in excitement. Eventually, the baby stopped crying and began to peacefully rest in his father's arms.

"You two look so cute! Wait, let me capture this beautiful moment." Nayeon took out her cellphone and took a picture of Chaeyoung holding his newborn son.

"Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Son, can you tell me what would you name your child?" The doctor who helped Mina gave birth, politely interrupted their moment to ask the question.

"Oh, I still haven't thought of it yet. Let me just think... Hmm." He looked at his baby boy and thought of an idea for a name.

"Ah! I got it! I'll name him-" Just when he was about to say the supposed to be name of their baby, Tzuyu bursted through the door.

"Seyoung-ah!"

The doctor thought it was Chaeyoung who said the name so she thought it's the name for their son. So she said, "I see, Son Seyoung! Welcome to your family! Please excuse me, I still have an appointment to do. Congratulations again!"

The doctor ran outside their room to get to her appointment. After that, the room got dead silent.

Until...

"I-I... I'm sorry..?" Tzuyu awkwardly apologized while looking at Chaeyoung.

Though, MiChaeng's baby boy began to laugh. And that made Chaeyoung smile.

"Well, I think he likes it, though." He grinned.

Tzuyu was relieved and apologized yet again for biting his tongue, thus giving the Son family a sudden name for their child. Which they both agreed.

And that was the birth of Seyoung and his name.

Flashback ended

"You're saying, it was actually Uncle Tzu who named me?"

"Kind of..?"

"So then, what was the name you though, dad? You know, before Uncle Tzu interrupted you?" His dad awkwardly laughed after that.

"You don't wanna know, gotta go bye!" Chaeyoung dashed into the kitchen out of embarrassment.

"He looks embarrassed. What WAS the name he thought, mom?" Mina giggle before leaning closer to her son's ear.

"He was going to name you Chaengmi, as it's the combination of our name." She back away and said. "You don't want something that's even more girlier than your name now, right?" She smiled.

"Of course not! What about you, mom? What are you supposed to name me?"

"Hmm, I really don't have an idea to name you until you turned 5. You look so much like your father that I thought of naming you after him. Which is Chanyoung. But we can't rename you as you were already know as Seyoung. And your dad.. well, he likes Seyoung very much." I pouted at this.

"So he likes it when I sound girly?"

"No, he likes you as how you are. He figured out that he doesn't need to rename you again as it would give him a different feeling than when you're named as Seyoung. Which I honestly agreed on."

"I... I see. Thanks mom." And they both hug each other.

"Hey, you two are bonding without me?" Chaeyoung came out from the kitchen only to see his mother and child embracing each other.

"It's not completed without you, though. Come here!" Chaeyoung happily oblige and gave his family a nice, warm hug.

***

Q. Who's your favorite family in this book? Son's? Chou's? Yoo's? Kang's? Or Kim's?