Chapter 13 (SaiDa ft. Dana)

Dahyun's POV

Earlier...

"Mother..?"

"I might be so crazy right now, am I?" I said my thoughts out loud.

"Uh... sorry mister, but I don't know who you are. Could you be more clear? How did you know my mother?" This girl be giving me the chills. The way she asked is so cold.

Just how I was before. Before, I met Sana...

Chaeng must be getting weirded by the atmosphere between me and this teenage girl so he began to interfere. "H-Hey, Dana! This is Tzuyu and I's old friend from highschool, Kim Dahyun. Wonder why he knew about your mother? Probobly because they became business partners before. Yeah! That's why."

Damn Chaeng, you're getting smarter these days. Have you've been hanging out with your little brother more?

Then, Tzuyu began to approach us. "Yeah! Dahyun's a wealthy and successful businessman. His company is so popular that he had a lot of business partners, even if it's from overseas."

What he said was true.. before. I'm so poor now because of our disgraced father. I'm only relying to my big brother right now. I don't even knew if the partner my brother arranged for me will accept it.

"Hmm... Okay, Uncle Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. If you say so." She said that while eyeing me suspiciously.

To be honest, I'm really eager to know whom she was. I feel like we're kind of connected with each other. Not as soulmates no, that would be gross and child abuse. I don't want FBI came barging inside my house.

"How about let's go to Jeongyeon's restaurant? Let's even say hi to him." We chuckled at Chaeng's idea. It's actually not a bad idea. Besides handling the company, he's also an expert at handling the kitchen.

"We wouldn't all fit inside my car. You got your car with you, right Dahyun?" I nodded and he grinned. "Welp, we would need to split up. Tzuyu, you're in Dahyun's car with Zihao and Dana. While in my car, Seyoung and Jiyeon will be with me."

Geez, is he intentionally making Dana go with me? If he is, I don't think it's a good idea. But who knows.

"Sure! Let's go, Zihao and Dana." The two teenagers followed Tzuyu to my car. I just shrugged this strange feeling before hopping inside my own car and starting the engine once they all got inside.

"Just calm down, Kim. Breathe in, breathe out..."

---

Our whole ride was silent, except for Zihao and Dana chatting quietly at the backseat. Meanwhile Tzuyu, who's at the shotgun seat, is just looking at the window the entire time.

"We're here." I broke the silence once we reached Jeongyeon's restaurant. I got outside and wait for all of them to get out.

I was about to open the doot when Chaeyoung suddenly barged in, not even minding the people inside.

"NICEU TO MEET YOU, JEONGYEON!" He even spoke english, bad english...

I mentally facepalmed myself, he's the one making us embarrassed instead of his self.

"Shh! You're so loud!" There came Jeongyeon in his business suit. I guess he came here to check his restaurant after handling the company.

"Sorry, hehe." Chaeyoung scratched his nape, sounding not guilty at all!

"Daddy!" Jiyeon approached her father and wrapped him in a tight hug.