Chapter 8 (ZiNa)

Zihao's POV

Its been a week since school started, Dana and I's friendship have been great!

She's the only one who doesn't judge me, despite being a teenager who loves nerdy looks. I mean, who likes that? Apparently me.

"Zihao!" Ah, there she is.

We agreed to go on the cafeteria today to talk about our project. We would discuss it on our home since Dana said that her mother is working at their company.

Once we arrived at the cafeteria, I can smell the scent of different kinds of food and also tea and coffee.

"Should we take a seat right next to the window?" I suggested and pointed at an empty table for two.

"You sure do love sitting beside the window, don't you?" My ears turned red and I chuckled while scratching the back of my neck.

She giggled. "I don't mind, I love sitting beside the window. Come on!" She held my hand while coming towards the table. Man, she sure is bold enough to do that. Meanwhile, I'm more of a chicken than a chicken itself.

But before we could even sit, the guys from the first day of school blocked our way.

"Seats taken, miss. Or would you like me to abandon this useless piece of crap beside me and we sat together, hm?" I could tell that Dana is annoyed, her eyes are fuming with anger.

"Hey, Sungwon! That's so mean!" His supposed to be bestfriend whined but this brat Sungwon just shrugged him off.

"Oh, you're here too, Mr. cHoU." He mocked me, no, my father's last name. That made me frustrated. "Now, could you leave me and Miss beautiful here? You're kinda, uh... in our way."

I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed a soft thing from my pocket.

"Hey, Sungwon!" I called for his name.

"What?" He turned to me, annoyed. But I just smirked.

"Eath this!"

"Wha- ACK!" I took my golden-yellow handkerchief and shoved it into his mouth to shut him up.

Students began looking and approaching us so I grabbed Dana's hand so we can get out of here.

"Come on, Dana-chan. Let's go find another tab-" but before we could even get out of here, a deep voice of a guy called for me. I think.

"Pst! You with the glasses!" I looked at the direction where the sound came from and noticed a guy with big eyes and clean hairstyle wearing a white and cerulean jacket.

I pointed at myself. "Me?"

"Yes, we still have room for two. Come here, sit with us." I just nodded while running towards their table, Dana's hand still locked with mine.

"ARGH! I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS, CHOU!" I heard Sungwon shouted so loud that everybody inside the cafeteria heard it. But I just ignored him and continued to approach the suggested table.

"Welp, you're quite taller than what I've seen from afar." He talked while looking at me.

"Uh well, yes. My father's rather tall, maybe 6"2 or something? So I might be 5"5 or 5"6." He seemed shocked for a moment.

"Quite a giant for someone at your age, huh? I might be at 5"5 only." He chuckled with I followed with a tiny laugh.

"Uh hello, respect for the "not tall" one." Annoyingly said by a guy with glasses like me, although his probably isn't fake and it's black-rimmed while mines circular.