Chapter 25 (ZiNa) [The Ending of our Story]

Dana's POV

W-Wha- What's happening?!

Every single light that was lighting up this whole place just went off. Everybody began to get scared to, but something is a bit off about their screams.

"Yeonnie?! Jiyeon?! Where are you guys?!" I yelled for their names. Where could they be? Which direction did they went off to?

Even Seyoung and Daehyon-oppa isn't here.

Suddenly, I heard a lot of noise coming from a single direction.

"W-What's going on?" I'm legitimately scared right now. I don't know what's happening. Is Zihao even here yet? What if something happened to him? What if it's related to our situation right now? I don't want him to be injured or anything. I-

"This way, Dana!" A hand grabbed my arm all of a sudden. I immediately knew that it's Yeonnie just by her voice.

"Do you know what's happening, unnie?" I asked, what I am feeling right now is a mix of worry and fear.

"Don't worry, Dana. Everything's fine." Listening to what she said, I realized that the crowd was now silent. But the strange noises are still there.

It sounds as if they were arranging something.

"Do you hear those noises?" I asked, still following Yeonnie wherever the heck she's taking me to.

"Like I said, Dana, don't worry. We're all safe. Just come with me and you'll see." Even in the dark, I could feel that she's giving me her warm smile and that made me calm down for a bit.

"Okay, I trust you with this, unnie."

We continued walking until we reached a building with a source of light. Turns out, we were at our garage.

"What are we doing here?" I questioned. Out of all places, why here?

"Someone informed us to come here for a light source. Apparently, something came up with the lights on your backyard." Daehyon-oppa told us. I didn't even noticed that the others were here. But... someone's missing.

"Where's Zihao?" I asked with concern. He hasn't been showing up since the party started. I wonder if he didn't want to come.

"He said he'll be here soon. Let's just wait for him."

Silence drifted around us for a moment until Daehyon-oppa's phone buzzed.

"Sorry, must've been my alarm." He just casually turned it off.

---

Daehyon approached YeonYeon without Dana noticing and whispered to her.

"Zihao already sended me a signal that's why it buzzed. How should we get Dana there?"

"Don't worry, I got this."

"Hey! How about we play a game?" YeonYeon suggested.

"A game?"

"Good idea! Let's uh.. use this blindfold and play a searching game!" Seyoung exclaimed.

---

"Searching game? Seriously, Seyoung?" Daehyon and YeonYeon both sweatdropped at the younger's idea yet they decided to just play along with this.

---

"So, how exactly do we play this?"