Chapter 15 (SaiDa Family Ft. MyungJongChaeTzu)

Dahyun's POV

"Goodness, lil bro... Your tie isn't even fixed!" Myungsoo ranted before approaching me and get a grip on my necktie. He began to tie it more neatly and then-

"Ow! Are you gonna freakin' choke me?!" He tightened it too much that I feel like someone just choked me with their bare hand.

"There! All set and ready to go!" I just rolled my eyes at him. Geez, I'm the one who's gonna make money here so why is he the more excited one?

"Just get in the car." I coldly stated before he shrugged and went inside.

We drove for 30 minutes then stopped by a 5th floored building. Is this supposed to be the company? Much smalled than I thought. Though, the biggest ones maybe at Japan, the said country of this business partner of mine.

"Let's go to the 5th floor, the top one. That's where your business partner's office is." I just nodded, not giving any statement or anything and just followed him.

We went to the elevator, pressed the number 5 button and waited. Once the door opened, Myungsoo and I started to look for their office.

"There it is, Dahyun!"

I saw a door with a sign that says these characters

"湊崎 紗夏"
"(Minatozaki Sana)"

Damn it, I can't understand a thing. I really need to study kanji.

"Open the door now, bro. Wouldn't want your business partner to wait, don't 'ya?" Him being suspiciously giddy seems... suspicious.

Nevertheless, I opened the door and holy-

That couldn't be-!

"You're my... business partner?!"

I can't believe that, out of hundreds of rich business woman in Japan it had to be Sana.

That's right, it's my former girlfriend and the one and only girl, no, woman that I love... Minatozaki Sana.

Was this some kind of coincidence? Or could it be planned all along?

Wait... Myungsoo, don't tell me...

This is planned, isn't it?!

"Wait a minute, Dana is that you?" I just realized she was there the whole time, with a surprised face much like Sana and I.

"Da- I-I mean, Mr. Kim. You're my mom's business partner?" She asked. But something's wrong, it feels as if her tone doesn't suit her shocked face. It's so calm.

"Yeah? What are you-" hold up!

"S-Sana? Dana is your... daughter?" I gulped, a bit hesitant to ask. She just answered with a nod.

I could feel myself got gloony all of the sudden. I mean, I already saw Sana and Mark having fun with a child, 10, maybe 11, years ago.

"Do you two... know each other?" Again, I feel something wrong about Dana's tone of voice.

"Yeah. We, uhm, are a thing... before." I answered for Sana since she wouldn't open her mouth to speak.

Believe it or not, the wounds of the past still gets me until now. I shouldn't have hoped that we would still be together. Now, she already had a family with another guy.