Chapter 2 (ZiNa)

Dana's POV

"Dana! Please go out with me!"

"Dana, I love you!"

"Dana, please marry me!"

"Dana--"

"One more 'Dana' and I'll sue you all." Like seriously, what's wrong with them? It's just the first day of school and a lot of students had been asking me out. All of them except for one guy. The one I met earlier.

He seem to be nice, and wouldn't hurt a fly. But I can't be so sure, he might be a criminal in disguise.

While walking in towards the lockers, 2 boys who seemed to be waiting for me smirked at my direction. Oh boy, here we go again...

"What?" I spoke coldly.

"My, my. You looked like an angel and even if you speak that icy, your voice is still music to my ears." The first guy complimented, which I didn't appreciate at all to be honest.

And then the other guy wrapped his skinny arm on my shoulder. "Say, angel. Go out with us and we'll take you to heaven." I harshly removed his arm from my shoulder and kept my emotionless face.

"My name's not 'angel', stupid. And me? Would go out with you two? Nice joke." They turned red in frustration and embarrassment.

Suddenly, the two of them grabbed my wrists. "Well if you wouldn't go out with us, then we'll force you to." Even if they're skinny, their grip is so tight that I couldn't get loose.

"Let me go!" I shouted.

"Even if you try to escape, there's no way you could loose grip on our strong hands." Tsk.

"Hey!" We heard a yell from behind. "If she doesn't want to go out with you two, then you shouldn't force her. Why? That makes girls hate the two of you more!" The two guys released their grip from my wrists. One of the guys would approached the one who saved me if it wasn't for his friend.

"Let's go Sungwon (random name), we can't fight that guy."

"And why not?"

"Because, he's the child of the famous Chou Tzuyu of Taiwan and Korea. We're doomed if we even try to mock him." The Sungwon guy clicked his tongue and left, while the other one kept apologizing to the guy who saved me. Who waved them off and approached me.

"Hey, Dana-chan, you alright?" He helped me stood up.

"Yeah... uhm, I didn't quite catch your name earlier. So, who are you again?" I asked, embarrassed. How could I forget my own classmate's name?

"No need to be embarrassed. My name's Chou Zihao, you can call me Jji. My friends calls me that, well... if I have any friends." I saw him looked down while scratchin his cheek with his index finger. I found it so cute, I've never seen a guy this shy before.

"Well if you don't have any friends, I'm willing to be your friend!" I told him enthusiastically.

"R-Really?"

"Yep! I'll just put these books on my locker and let's go out for lunch."

"Sure, thank you very much. Let me help you with that." He's such a gentleman, I wonder why he doesn't have any friends. Is it because he's foreign? But those two bullies just said that he's the son of a famous Chou Tzuyu, even if I don't know who that is.

"All done. Let's go?" I nodded and locked my locker. I held his hand and run to the cafeteria.

---

"And, we're here!"

As expected from a famous school, the cafeteria is packed with students from senior to junior highschool.

"U-Uhm... c-can you, let go... of my hand? R-Right now?" That's when I realized I was still holding Jji's hand.

I removed my grasp from his hand and immediately apologized. "Oh, sorry!" Truth to be told, I feel like my hand became cold as I let go of his hand. Must have been my imagination.

Still, that reaction of his was so adorable!

"Dana-chan?" I was taken aback when he called me that. No one ever called me Dana-chan except for my Mom and Maku-san.

"Yes? What is it?"

"Nothing, I just saw an unoccupied table beside the window. Do you mind if we take a seat there?" The way he ask is as if he's begging his mom to buy him a new toy. In short, he's so kawaii! (cute)

"Sure!" We approached the table and immediately took a seat. It was so comfortable with him right in front of me. We chatted for a bit before he stood up and asked.

"Oh, I'll go and buy lunch. What do you want, Dana-chan? Go ahead, it's my treat." He smiled, showing those cute dimples of his. Gosh! I really like him. Not that way, tho. He's more like a, little brother? But I know he's older than me by a year.

"I'll have bibimbap, thanks!" He nodded and went to buy our food.

Timeskip

"Sorry for the long wait!" I heard Jji approaching me with a tray in his hands.

"It's fine, really! I mean, I'm getting comfortable enough beside this window." I showed him my eye smile so he knew I was being genuine. It convinced him enough and took a seat in front of me after he gave me my food.

"Oh by the way, I also bought cheese kimbap. Hope you like it, though." My face immediately litted up at the mention of my favorite food.

"You have no idea how much I love cheese kimbap!" I broke my chopsticks into two, took a piece and eat it. "These are so good!"

He chuckled shyly. "I'm glad you liked it." He also took a piece and looked at it. "Kimbaps are one of my favorite food. Most likely because my dad also loves them. But in my point of view, they're all in one. Bite size, easy to make, may be nutritious and most importantly, they're delicious!" He then took a bite of it and chewed as if he's on a commercial.

I don't know why but I feel myself staring at him. He's just so... different. Every other guys would just be like "Dana, please go out with me!" and it's so annoying. Meanwhile, Jji is just a gentleman. Literally gentle.

"Time to eat!" He said, but before that he took off his glasses first and I just noticed something...

"Wait, those are fake glasses?"

"Yup!" He said, popping the p. "I just love wearing them. Well, I'm quite fond of nerdy looks actually." I can't believe what I just heard.

"This is the first time I've heard someone saying they love nerdy looks. Well to be fair, this is the first time I've talked to a guy." Seriously, those other guys just wanted to work out to flex their muscles and abs, digusting.

"I'm kind of... unique, according to my mom. Well, I don't really care much about appearance, tho." He said one last time before digging in his tonkatsu. And just seeing his smile, is enough to make me know he enjoyed it.

To be honest, he look so handsome and cute at the same time. With or without glasses.

I released my thoughts about him and ate my food too.

We fell into a comfortable silence until it was already time to get back to class.

***

Much longer chapter this time. Next chapter's a flashback, so stay tuned!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and maybe follow me here on wattpad? HAHAHA. Thanks for the support, guys! 'Till next chapter, sprites!