Chapter 19 (ZiNa + New Character)

Zihao's POV

"Onii-chan!" A girl with slightly deep yet beautiful voice called me from behind.

"Yeah?" I said, not looking at her. I'm busy placing all of my things on my bag.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." I sighed before doing as she told me. She can be so bossy from time to time.

Oh yeah, this is Kim Minju. She just recently enrolled to our academy even though it's already the end of July.

And since I'm the only one who knew her then I have to stick by her side to tour her or something.

How troublesome...

And here I thought I would get to be alone with Dana-chan.

Speaking of, I already told her to go to school without me. Apparently, we have to take the freaking car even though the school is just a few blocks away. Minju's request, of course.

And wondering why she called me "onii-chan" earlier? That's because she saw me as her brother-figure even though we're not siblings.

"Hai, hai." I closed the zipper of my bag and then carried it with my hand. You know how anime guys held their book bags in one hand while it's on their back? Yeah, just imagine I'm doing that.

"Let's go. We don't want to be late." Despite her complaints, I continued walking pass by her.

I just hope Dana will still be at the school gate *sigh*...

---

Of course she wouldn't be here. I only have 5 minutes before class starts and we still haven't go out of the parking lot yet!

"I'm gonna run to my class. I'll see you later, Minju!" I picked up my bag and hurriedly run despite the complaints of the student council members because I'm running in the hallways.

Rules doesn't matter as long as I get in class on time.

I can see the sign!

"Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!"

I immediately opened the door and-

"Chou Zihao-"

"H-Here! *pant* I-I'm here! *pant*" I said while catching my breath.

"You're never late in my class, what happened? No, nevermind, just sit down. You're just in time." I just obliged our homeroom teacher and sat down to my usual seat. Which is beside the window and of course, behind Dana.

"Pst. Jji." In the middle of our prof's lecture, Dana called.

"Hm, yeah?" I whispered.

"Why are you late today?" She asked quietly.

"I have some... errand to run."

"Ms. Minatozaki and Mr. Chou." Dana and I almost jumped from our seats in surprise as the teacher called us. "Why are you two chatting here in my class, eh?"

"S-Sorry, sir." He continued the lecture after both of us apologized in sync.

"Let's just talk about this later, after school." I whispered and startes distracting myself by taking notes of our lesson.