Chapter 11 (Dahyun)

It feels like forever since I updated this book, sorry 😅

Dahyun's POV

"I'm really sorry, Dahyun, but as I said, I don't know anyone with a high position who can be our business partners." Myungsoo explained yet again before fixing all of his office papers.

"Is there any way for me to have a business partner? I can't earn enough money to pay for our father's bills if I'm alone." Truth to be told, I really don't want to earn money just for him. But I have no choice, all of the money he earned was because of his disgusting business.

"Most of them are already at a different country. But I could set you up for a Japanese one." The word Japanese caught my ear.

"If I'm lucky enough, I could have her as my business partner..." I shooked my head at those thoughts. "No, that would be impossible."

"Hm, you seemed interested. So what do you say lil bro?" It wouldn't hurt to try.

"Okay, as long as I can earn enough to pay for everything our disgraced father has done."

"He's not our father anymore, Dahyun. He never was." I could sense the hint of coldness in his calm and deep voice.

I sighed. Of course, he doesn't like talking about him after all of the things he had done.

We heard a knock at Myungsoo's office door. The door opened, revealing a man with bowl haircut wearing a white long-sleeve and blue necktie and beige office pants.

"I didn't know you had a visitor, Myungsoo." I looked at the man's features more. I feel like I know who he was but I can't lay a finger on it.

"He's my business partner, Son Jeonghun." The man waved at me and now I remembered whom he was.

"You're Chaeyoung's little brother, right?" He smiled like how Seungmin does and nodded.

"Yep! Actually, if he chose to lead our company, he would've been Myungsoo's business partner. Unfortunately, Chaeng chose to be an art museum manager instead." He explained and then approached my brother.

"Goodness, Myungsoo. I had to go here just to give you all of this papers. Mr. Lee informed me that we're having a meeting this afternoon. He wants you to sign these for confirmation." Jeonghun placed 2 papers on Myungsoo's desk before my brother released a sigh.

"Seriously? Didn't they know how much tree we're consuming just for papers?"

"Don't be such a lazy bum, Soo. After this meeting, our business will be approved and it can boost and reach people more."

"Alright, fine. Dahyun, you can leave now. I'll just email you if I ever got in contact with your supposed to be partner." I just nodded at him. A lot of things were going on in my mind that I'm just willing to accept everything.

"Oh wait. Jeonghun-ssi, do you perhaps know where Chaeyoung is?" I asked.

"Hmm. He told me that he's gonna pick up his son at school... at JYPH."

JYPH... A place full of memories...

"Okay, thanks!" I went outside of my brother's office to leave the both of them alone for business purposes.

I immediately texted Chaeyoung that I'll go at JYPH to see them all.

Sooner than I've expected, Chaeng texted me saying that Tzuyu's also their with his child.

Damn, these two are so lucky to have a family. Meanwhile, I'm just here being the single pickle that I am.

When I arrived at JYPH, I analyzed the building. It gotten taller, but the usual aura of the school is still there.