Chapter 5 (SeYeon; Seyoung x Jayeon)

Seyoung's POV

"Err.. which class are you again?" I confusedly looked at Jayeon and I's schedule. It says that she's in class 1-B yet I brought her in the 2nd floor.

"Seyoung-ah. It says class 1-B, that means it's on the first floor." She giggled while I just scratched my nape.

"B-But... I just saw 2 class 1-B students went here.." Jayeon put down my hands and held them.

"I know you're trying to help, thank you for that. But hey, I can take care of myself now. You go to your class, which is just right in front of us while I go to my own, okay?" I blushed in embarrassment. Of course, she had to be the more matured one out of the two us. I mean, it's obvious that her class is in the 1st floor, I just had mixed up our classes and... gah! My head hurts because of this!

"S-Sorry. I was just.. I was just trying to help as your big brother and all and I... I failed to do so." I looked away from her, face still red from being embarrassed. And ouch, being only her big brother pierced a part of my heart.

"Nah, don't worry about me, focus on your own life even for once. Don't think about me that much." I tightened my grip on her hands and was about to tear up.

"Jayeon... please, I want to help you. Even if you grew up, I'll still take care of you." I'm not even kidding. Would you look at that, a guy crying because he wanted to take care of his crush whether she like it or not.

Wait, did I say crush? I-I mean, little sister! Yeah!

"Geez, you're so dramatic. I just said that I can handle myself on little things. But sure, do what you want, Seyoung-ah. Besides, I love that you're protecting me." I was supposed to hug her out of happiness. But...

"As my big brother!"

Ouch.

---

My first class already ended, I wonder what Jayeon is doing right now?

I went outside to get something to drink from the vending machine. I quickly get myself a can of cola, then opened and drink it.

"I saw how you got dramatic over Jayeon. Geez Seyoung, won't you ever grow up?" I almost spit my drink at that deep and cold voice.

"Daehyon-hyung! Don't creep at my back like that!" But Daehyon seemed unfazed.

"I'm not. It's you who's deep in thought of our little girl."

"L-Little girl?!"

"Yeah, she's the maknae out of us right? That's why-"

"Daehyon?!" Both of us heard a familiar high pitched voice of a girl.

"Seyoung! Quick, hide me! I know you're so much shorter than me but please, hide me!" What did he say?!

I know I'm short but that's just- Argh! I'll get you for this Daehyon! As soon as I find out what the heck is happening.

"Oh, Seyoung. Did you see your Daehyon-hyung walked around here or something?" I started to sweat. I don't know what I would say!

I stole a glance at hyung and saw him sending daggers at me, signalling me to lie.

I have no choice, sorry noona. "Uh, hey! Yeon-noona. Daehyon-hyung is uhm... I feel like I saw him walk, uh... there! Yeah!" Shoot, I'm stuttering so bad. I really can't lie when it comes to my closest friends.

"Oh, I see! Thanks, Seyoung! Say hi to Jayeon for me!" And she continued her way over to where I pointed at.

"Yeah, bye..."

Hyung then came out from his hiding spot, which is just on the other side to the vending machine.

"Is she gone?" He asked.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Next time, lie more convincingly. You may have fooled YeonYeon, but that's really a bad one." He putted his hands on his jacket pockets and was about to walk away from me when I grabbed his arm and looked him with a serious face.

"Hyung. What's between you and noona? Why are you avoiding her?" He sighed and then turn around again, making me face his back as it made me more furious. But then, he spoke.

"I'm sorry, you'll know why soon enough." Then walked upstairs to his class.

"Hyung..."

---

Jayeon's POV

Yay! Finally, it's lunch time! I'm so excited to see Seyoung again.

I opened my bag and searched for my lunch box. Oh shoot!

"He forgot to gave me my lunch, didn't he?" I sighed. Oh Seyoung-ah...

I just put everything that's on my desk on my bag and then closed it. I hurriedly went outside and excitedly skipped my way to Seyoung's class.

"Se-young-ah!" Don't mind my enthusiasm, hehe.

"Oh, Jayeon! You're quite early, class had just been over for us. Oh and yeah, I forgot to give you your lunch box earlier, I'm sorry." He smiled sheepishly while handing me my cute lunch box.

"It's okay, Seyoung-ah! Atleast now we can enjoy our lunch together!" I clinged into his arm like I used to do. He's just an inch or two taller than me.

"Ooh, Son Seyoung is with his girlfriend~" I saw how Seyoung got red from their teasing.

"D-Don't mind them, Jayeon. They're just joking." He whispered through my ear.

I put my tough girl look and pointed at them. "Hey! For your information, Seyoung is my best big brother! And probably the best one in the whole world! He's the kind of guy every girl would wish for! He's caring and- HMPH"

"J-Jayeon! That's... That's too much! C'mon, let's go eat our lunch." Seyoung grabbed me by my hand while I just stick my tongue out on those guys.

Tch. I even hear their conversation before we got more further away from them.

"Look how flustered he is! Hahaha!"

"Looks like Son got himself a crush."

"And he's already sibling-zoned."

"Sibling-zoned? Is that even a word, bro?"

---

"Jayeon, please don't do that again. Those are the boys that are teasing me because I'm an awkward guy." I looked at him with sad eyes.

"But... Don't you want them to know that you're more worth it than the other guys? It even came from me!"

"I know but, don't do that again. I know you deeply cared for me as much as I do to you, but I can handle myself. I wanted to protect you, I don't care if anything happens to me as long as you're safe." I hugged her, lunchbox still in hand. I really can't help it, she's still a soft and sensitive little girl.

"Let's just enjoy lunchtime for today, alright?" She nodded eagerly and we took a seat from the gazebo and enjoyed our lunch.

In the distance, Daehyon is looking at them in awe.

"They're so dramatic." He whispered to himself and began to walk away.

He said those words with a smile on his face...

***

Me: I'm going to update early!
Yuri Anime: You sure about that?
Me: Oh My Godjihyo...

Yep, I became lazy as soon as I found a new anime to watch lol