Chapter 10 (SaiDa)

Sana's POV

I'm so tired from all of that work. I stayed up too late again because there was some conflict with other businessmen. Geez, it was a little misunderstanding yet they considered it as a big deal.

With a deep sigh, I reached my pocket for my keys and unlocked the door.

"Dana-chan, I'm home!" I took off my shoes and placed it on the corner of the one-stepped staircase. Surprisingly, Dana's shoes were nowhere to be found.

"I wonder where she is at this hour." To be more sure, I went upstairs and checked Dana's room. Only to find out that it's empty.

Guess she's on someone's home. Probably her friend, I hope.

I went to the dining room and placed a brown bag on the table. I quickly got myself a plate and put the contents in it, cheese kimbap, Dana's favorite.

I took a bite of one of the kimbaps and placed down my chopsticks. But since I'm really hungry, I took another 4 of them, leaving 5 more for Dana. I covered it for Dana to eat later when she got home.

I sat on the sofa for a good 15 minutes. Still not home.

I decided to lay down since my back hurts from sitting. I didn't even realized that I fell asleep.

---

I woke up at the sound of door being opened.

I sat back and looked at the person in the door. Of course its Dana. She didn't even bother saying "I'm home" which made me sad.

She's been like this to me ever since she find out that Mark's not living with us anymore. And that I never told her abour her father until she's 16.

I sighed, overall it's my fault for not being honest to my only daughter.

"Dana-chan." I called her and looked at me with empty eyes. "Welcome back, are you hungry? There's food on the ta-" I didn't get to finish what I'm saying because she immediately cutted me off.

"Don't worry, mom. I already ate at my friend's house. I'm tired, I'm going to sleep."

I'm also tired yet I still waited for her. Dana, ignoring her own mother is painful.

I decided to go upstairs too and take a bath in the bathtub.

As I reached the door to my bedroom, I got myself some pajamas and undergarments. I also took a towel and went straight to the bathroom.

I stripped from my business clothing and hop on to the bathtub, letting my bare body soak in the warm water.

I don't get it... Does Dana like Mark more than her own father? I thought she was just contented with him.

I soak myself further down the tub to the top of my lips level and hugged my knees.

I want to let Dahyun know that Dana need someone like him right now. I want Dahyun to know that I'm alone without him by my side, with Dana ignoring me and all.

But even though I really wanted to talk to him, I don't know how. Even my friends have no idea while Dahyun's friends are so secretive with how Dahyun is.

What am I going to do now?

---

Right in front of the electric fan, I let my hair dry as I stroked it with my towel. I draped towel in my shoulders and began to look for a smaller towel on my cabinet.

As I picked up one, I noticed a white handkerchief with the initials "K.DH" embroidered in it. That's when I realized... this is the same handkerchief that Dahyun gave to me when we were still in highschool. (A/N: check Feel Special's chapter 5)

Maybe this is one of the things that made me remember him when I'm alone. I stroked the initials gently and sighed.

"I miss you... Kim Dahyun."

---

Dahyun's POV

"What?!"

"Boss, calm down. We can solve this prob-"

"WE'RE NOW BANKRUPTED AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN?!" I shouted from anger and frustration. I can't believe my father would left something like this to our family!

Wonder what's going on? Let me tell you all.

My father's using AND selling drugs to thugs from different places. And guess what, HE BOUGHT HALF A MILLION STACK OF DRUGS. And of that's like, a hundrer Million dollars! What more if its converted to won? It will be billions!

"Get out! All of you! I wanna be alone!" Left with no choice, the employees left the room with shivering bodies. Except Myungsoo.

"Woah, calm down bro. You looked like you wanted to start a war."

"Hwo could I-... I mean we're... Aish!" I sighed at the end for the 10th time of this day.

"If grandpa's here, he wouldn't let you be so grumpy and all, you know." He flashed a smile at me.

"Even though I didn't know grandpa's face, I know he's a kind man. It's just so sad that I didn't even get to see him after he died. I didn't even hugged him. He died without knowing he has another grandson." Myungsoo chuckled bitterly as I recalled the times when I became a spoiled brat because of our riches.

All this time, grandpa didn't even know that Myungsoo existed. And now I feel bad for wasting all of that money which he gave me. I even made his head ache a lot.

"I'm such an idiot. I'm a bad grandson to grandpa." I gripped my hair in frustration, not caring about my scalp.

"Just chill, bro. Everything will be fine. Since you're staying with our mom and I, how about you work for me until we somehow find a kind enough business partner for you?" Somehow that deal is kind of good enough. And he said I'm going to work for him so it's kind of now shameful that he's the only one who's going to work for our family.

"Okay, I'll take it."

---

As I got out from the shower and dressed myself with only my trackpants. I also dried my hair with a towel.

I approached my cabinet and looked for a comfortable top. As I went through my clothes, I noticed a purple hoodie with the initials "M.SN" in it.

I now remembered, this is the hoodie that I forgot to give Sana back in highschool. Can't believe I still have it.

I took it and stared at it for a while, remembering the time when I'm finally in good terms with Sana. The garden where we first got close, her scent and every inch of her whole being. I miss her, so much.

I looked at her initials and then hugged the hoodie tightly.

---

Little did Sana and Dahyun know, they have the same thoughts at the same night.

"I miss her/him.."

***