Chapter 6 (DaeYeon; Daehyon x YeonYeon) Part 1

Daehyon's POV

Walking in the hallway, hands inside my pockets not giving a single tiny bit of care of those people around me. Onced I reached a spot full of crowds, they'll always squeal and say.

"Daehyon! Eek!"

"He's so handsome, right?"

"From those big eyes of his."

"To his manly posture!"

"I feel like I just saw an angel."

If only they'll call me an angel by my voice, not by my physical appearance.

I sighed deeply, knowing that they only fangirl around me because of my fame, fortune, and looks. I mean, I do appreciate it at first but then it just became too much even for me to handle.

I hate that people only judge you in the outside.

I'm very hard to read, yes. I tend to keep everything in secret. Only I knew what am I really feeling deep inside.

Feelings... speaking of-

"Daehyon?!"

Shoot.

I quickly went inside an open classroom and closed the door. I faced the students inside, which supposed to squeal as I went inside, but I shushed them, placing my index finger on my lips.

"Daehyon?!" I could still hear her screams. Man, don't she ever give up?

"Oh my, it's YeonYeon!"

"She's so beautiful!"

"She's like a goddess!"

What'd I tell 'ya? They only look at their physical appearance. Once they've found a better looking one, they immediately leave you alone.

But Yoo YeonYeon... she's different.

Even though I always ignore her, ran away from her, she's always searching for me. But unfortunately for her, I always find an escape to her.

Wonder why I'm running away from her? Simple. Because I like her, very much. Sounds stupid right? Don't lie, it is.

You see, she and I are childhood bestfriends along with Son Seyoung and Yoo Jayeon, her little sister. And I've always felt kinda strange around her although I really don't show it. And somehow, YeonYeon became so affectionate especially around me.

And my heart isn't taking it that well...

I feel like my heart is going to burst as soon as she held my hand. I feel like I can die just by listening to her sing. Even her calling my name have an effect on me, I feel like my heart is being peirced as I feel the longing and pain as she shouts my name.

I feel like I'm the most cruel person in the world for running away from an angel, an angel not just by her physique but also her voice. Oh that voice...

I wish someone would praise me for my voice. It's always "Daehyon you're so handsome!" Never have I ever heard someone called my voice beautiful.

"Daehyon-oppa, uhm... YeonYeon-noona isn't outside anymore." I immediately snapped back in reality as soon as one of the femal students called me, telling me that YeonYeon is already gone.

"Oh, thank you. Sorry for the chaos." I told them with a small smile. That caused the girl to immediately became beet red.

"Y-You're welcome!" I nodded and left the classroom, before hearing their conversation.

"Did you see that?! He smiled at me!"

"Girl! I'm so jealous!"

Girls... I'll never understand them...

Timeskip to lunchtime

As lunch came, I immediately stood up, exited the classroom and went downstairs to the second floor. Yes, we're on the third floor since I'm already a third year.

As I did, I saw Seyoung by the vending machine, on deep thought.

"I saw how you got dramatic over Jayeon. Geez Seyoung, won't you ever grow up?" He jumped a little, almost dropping his canned cola.

"Daehyon-hyung! Don't creep at my back like that!" I remained unfazed.

"I'm not. It's you who's deep in thought of our little girl."

"L-Little girl?!"

"Yeah, she's the maknae out of us right? That's why-"

"Daehyon?!" Both of us heard a familiar high pitched voice of a girl. Shoot, its YeonYeon!

"Seyoung! Quick, hide me! I know you're so much shorter than me but please, hide me!" I immediately went on the other side of the vending machine.

Seyoung seems confused by the situation but I just kept quiet so he had no other choice.

"Oh, Seyoung. Did you see your Daehyon-hyung walked around here or something?" I saw him get stiffed.

He stole a glance at me and I send daggers to him, indicating him to lie.

Come up with a good one, Seyoung!

"Uh, hey! Yeon-noona. Daehyon-hyung is uhm... I feel like I saw him walk, uh... there! Yeah!" Great, he's stuttering. Typical awkward boy.

"Oh, I see! Thanks, Seyoung! Say hi to Jayeon for me!" Sometimes I really don't understand YeonYeon... *sigh*

"Yeah, bye..."

I then came out from my hiding spot.

"Is she gone?" I asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Next time, lie more convincingly. You may have fooled YeonYeon, but that's really a bad one." I putted my hands on my jacket pockets and was about to walk away from him when he grabbed my arm and looked at me with a serious face.

"Hyung. What's between you and noona? Why are you avoiding her?" I sighed and then turn around again, making him face my back. Then, I spoke.

"I'm sorry, you'll know why soon enough." Then walked upstairs. he thought I was going to go to my class again. No, I was going to use the other stairs, which will immediately lead me to the garden.

I just walked down until I was on the first floor. And then, immediately went to the garden. And yes, I always visit this place every lunchtime since its so calming and peaceful.

Legends says that two students got closer because of this garden. And that legend was told me by my mom. That two students, apparently was her friends who got separated on their adulthood. Though, she told me that they're still searching for each other.

Makes me thought how much a fool am I. YeonYeon's there for me, but I'm the one who's running away from her. But no matter what comforting words they'll say, I'll never tell YeonYeon how I feel about her. It'll just... It'll just ruin everything. If it's going to be ruined in the end, then why don't we ruin it now? Stupid, isn't it?

I'm a smart child, said my parents, but I'm not smart enough to make the right decisions.

What should I do then? I mean, I really can't control myself when I'm around her. I fear that if I made a stupid decision, everything will be over.

Realizing the time, I stood up and placed my hands on my pockets again.

On my way back, I saw Seyoung and Jayeon having fun. I looked at them in awe.

"They're so dramatic." I smiled and went back inside.

***

I really need to sleep guys, its 12:12 in the morning here lol. I'll see you all in the next chapter, thank you!