Prologue #2

"Zihao-kun, did you know that oji-chan (grandpa) fainted when your kaa-san told him that she's pregnant with you as her baby?"

"Really, oba-chan (grandma)?"

Zihao's mother laughed. "Yes. Apparently, he overreacts to everything." Zihao laughed which feels like music to their ears.

"Wow, oji-chan is so funny!"

"I'm home!" A gentle voice called out from the front door.

"That's tou-chan (papa)!" Zihao ran and surprised his father with a bear hug.

"Oh, hey!" Zihao's father picked him up and kissed the little guy's cheek. His father put him down before giving his wife a peck on the lips.

"Ew, gross." Zihao covered his eyes, faking his disgust.

His parents just laughed before his mother asked his father. "How was your day, jjeu?"

"C'mon, we're already married yet you still call me by my highschool nickname?" "Jjeu" whined.

"Why? It's cute. Nothing changed, it's just you've became more manly but you're still an innocent baby."

"Aish, stop. Zihao's still here, you know."

"Nope! I'm not!" Zihao sarcastically screamed as he ran upstairs.

"Your son just became savage." "Jjeu" laughed at his wife.

"Let him be, we'll accept him for who he is."

"It's been 3 years, huh?"

"Do you think..?"

"Yes..."

"Welp, I'm sure HE will be glad to see HER again."

"I have a hunch on whom are you talking about."

"It's not even a surprise anymore, really."

"Let's go now. I'm sure Zihao wants to play with you. He's been talking nonstop about his father."

"Alright."