Chapter 14 (Next Generation Kids Ft. SaiDa family)

Dana's POV

"..he's your real father."

What..?

"P-Pardon? Don't joke around like that, mom!"

"It's true, Dana. I'm really sorry if I held this secret for more than 10 years. I've always thought you were contented enough with Mark that you don't want to know about your true father anymore." Those words struck me and hit me.

Yes, I remembered. Before my mom and Maku divorced, I always told mom that I don't want Maku to go away. I wanted him to be my father because he's always so caring and all that I really didn't put much attention to knowing who my true father is.

But now that I've asked her... I was shocked. Throughout the whole day I was talking to my real father. I even treated him rudely at school by glaring at him suspiciously. I really need to apologize to him for that.

"M-Mom..."

"Dana?" I tackled mom into a hug and sobbed on her shoulder.

"Mom... I know where Dad is. I know where to find him..."

---

"You sure about this?"

"Yes, mom. Absolutely." I smiled at her and got out of the car, her car. Yep, I decided to let mom drove me to school. I really do missed her, I was avoiding her because I'm upset that she didn't even tried to tell me whom my father is.

But now I understand. Mom held so much grudge to even bother saying everything so straightforward to me. I should've been an understanding daughter more.

"Bye mom, take care!" I waved to bid goodbye and so she does, closing the car window. She drove away to go to her work.

You see, I figured out that after our bonding time with my father, Kim Dahyun, and his and my friends then he would often go to school. Just a guess, but let's hope he'll come with uncle Chaeng and Uncle Tzu.

"Hey, Dana!" I saw Zihao called from the distance. I have noticed that these past few days he's becoming more stylish. He often goes to school wearing clothes that made him look like a model. He's not even using his nerdy glasses anymore, he wears fancy specs instead.

"Morning, Jji!" I greeted him back with a grin.

"It's been forever since you called me with that nickname." He chuckled.

"I tried to use it again to see if something hits different."

"Well, it has something if I say so myself. Only limited people call me Jji." I smiled at him and we walked side by side until we reached our classroom.

---

Torture... Well, for Zihao mostly.

Ever since he became very stylishly handsome, he began to have countless fangirls now. Well, thise girls are so blind to not see how cute Zihao is with his nerdy look.

Wait, CUTE?!

Oh God, no! I-I'm just telling the truth!

"Uh, Dana?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"I said we're already going to the cafeteria. Are you not listening?" He said while his bag is on his shoulder.