Chapter 7

After you read this chapter please answer the questions in the authors note.

Now enjoy the story.

Zonnique  pov:

So Right now me the kids and Chresanto  are in the car driving to  Paris.  We are having a vacation. My grandparents stay down here so If me and Roc wants some alone time then well just drop them off over there  We are staying here for 2 weeks. We thought it would be a good idea to just relax. The kids are in the 3 row of the van watching TVs and playing the video game or sleep . I'm laying on Chresanto's  lap while he's on his phone texting someone. OMG he's been texting since We left the house. He's getting on my nerves. I tried looking on his phone but I don't see anything because he have this screen protector that blurs everything. I don't even know why he bought That.  He's smiling and everything. He bet not be talking to a girl. "Bae" I said. "What" he said. "Who ya texting"

I asked. "Nun of ya damn business " he said. "Umm it is my business " I said. "I'm your wife and you always wanna know who I'm texting and calling " I said. He ignored me and kept doing what he was doing. Whatever. He's so irritating. Anyways I haven't talked to my parents in a while. Well since they kicked me out but I think I should visit them but I'm kinda scared. I looked up and seen that we were at the hotel. "Come on everyone" I said. They all came. I got us checked in and We got to our elevator. Ugh. I hate elevators. We are on floor 8.  We are in our hotel room since We just got here. It's now 10:30 pm so it's late. "Kay kids time for bed" I said. "Ugh Mommy " Royal said. "What " I said. "I don't wanna go to bed. We are on vacation " he said. "Well I don't care. Go to bed. We have a lot to do know the morning " I said. They all went to the back room. They are all sharing. I got ready for bed and got in. I pulled the covers over me and looked at Chresanto. He was still fully clothed and texting on his phone while smiling hard. He got up and then called our driver. "Umm bae. Where you going? " I asked softly  "somewhere" he said. Okay. I don't know why he's being an asshole today but he's pissing me the fuck off. "With who"I said with attitude.  "Nique leave me the fuck alone damn. You always fucking bitching about something " he said. Is he serious. "I just wanted to know where my husband is going. you dont know nothing about thiz city and your leaving your family here like this?" I said. "Aliyah ain't mine" I heard him mumble. "Excuse me" I said. "Hoe  you heard me. I said Aliyah ain't mine"  he said loud and clear. Tears started rolling down my face. I can't believe he just said that. I know I messed up In the past but he didn't have to call me a hoe. He walked out the door while slamming it. What did I do him? All I did was ask a question and he went off on me for no reason. I pulled the covers over me and  slowly drifted to sleep.

Roc pov:

To be, continued.  Please don't skip the Authors note. Go and read it.

Sorry I stopped it. My stomach is killing me and I have to update my other stories. Before you go I want ALL of y'all to answer these questions HONESTLY. okay let's start.

How good am I doing on the book on a scale of 1 to 10?

Are my chapters to short?

Do I update to slow?

Should I update faster or keep doing like I am?

Please answer these questions.  BTW sorry for the mistake and short chapter.

Comment and vote please.

2 comments and 5 votes.