Chapter 29

Zonnique pov:

I sat at the table looking at Kaylia in disgust. Who wears that at a family get together? She had on a tiny shirt that looked like a fucking bra and a see through skirt. She doesn't deserve Santo. I do. He's mine and we were meant to be. I was looking around the yard and seen a lot of Chresanto family start to show up. One of his cousins came up to me.

"Hey nique" Jamal said.

"Hey" I said.

"How you been? " he asked.

"Ive been alright." I said.

"So I heard you and Santo broke up. We should hang out sometime."He said. I laughed because he's only 17.

"Jamal I'm a little to old for you sweetie." I laughed.

"No you not baby. You only like twenty something " he said. I just shook my head.

"Momma!!! " Khalid yelled running towards me. I know I'm not his real mom but I treat him like he's mine. He's a nice cute little kid. Chresanto did the same with Aliyah.

"Heyy" I said hugging his little body. I sat him on my lap.

"How yo-" I got cut off by Santo running full speed towards Kaylia. He grabbed her by her neck and threw her on the ground.

"Bitch you hit my fucking daughter" he yelled in her face while choking her. My eyes widened. She hit my kid?

"Chresanto! " his mom yelled. He kept a tight grip on her neck. All of his cousins and uncles grabbed him trying to pull him off of her. He was going crazy.

"Chresanto let go of the girl" Jamal yelled trying to pry his fingers off her neck. They finally got him in the house and I followed. I wanted to know what was going on.

"Let me talk to him"I said to his cousins. They left the room and I looked at him. He was pissed and you can tell. His eyes were closed and he was pacing back and forth with his fist balled up. I was kind of scared because he looked really mad but I seen him mad before just not this mad.

"Chres "I said in a whisper.

"What"he said coldly. I walked to him slowly and grabbed his hands. I intertwined our fingers just to calm him down. He squeezed it a little.

"What's wrong" I said lowly.

"That bitch hit Aliyah and now she got a bruise on her fucking back. And I heard about that nigga Trevor and how he put his hands on you. Why you ain't fucking tell me? " he yelled. I was shocked. How do he know about Trevor.

"Who told you that? "I asked.

"Don't worry about it. Getcho ass outside and get my kids. We finna go to your house so I can beat his ass" he said with a mug on his face. Who do he think he is? I just listened because I didn't want to make him more mad then he already was. While I was walking towards the backyard I seen Kaylia. I walked up to her and grabbed her hair swinging on her.

"Bitch you hit my child" I yelled while punching her.

"Bitch. Bitch. Bitch" I yelled while whopping her ass. Jamal grabbed me and took me into the house.

"Look. Chill ite"he said. I called down a little. I walked out and went into one of the bedrooms. Chresanto wasn't in there.

"Shit" I mumbled.

"Mama August can you watch the kids please. I have to find Chres" I said knowing he's on his way to my house to beat Trevor's ass.

"Okay." she said. I rushed into my car and sped to my house. When I got there I seen chres car. Oh My God.

Chresanto pov:

When I got to Nique house I bust the fucking door down and ran into the house with my gun on my hip. I walked upstairs and saw that nigga laying on the bed.

"What the fuck you doing here" he said looking at me with a mug. I ain't say shit but grab him up by his shirt and slammed him into the wall while punching him.

"You but yo hands on Nique bitch"I said while punching him. He punched me back making me stumble a little bit. When I looked up he took out a pocket knife trying to stab me. I backed up dodging the knife while pulling out my gun. He put his hands up.

"Any last words bitch" I asked.

"I got Zonnique pregnant " he said. That got me pissed. I shot him in his chest. He fell down coughing.

"Go to hell"I said.

"I'll see you there" he said in a whisper closing his eyes.

"Oh my gosh"I heard a gasp. I turned around and seen Zonnique crying with her hand over her mouth.

нєу ѕσяяу fσя тαкιиg ѕσ ℓσиg тσ υρ∂αтє. ι'νє вєєи вυѕу ωιтн ѕ¢нσσℓ αи∂ νσℓℓєувαℓℓ. νσℓℓєувαℓℓ ѕєαѕσи ʝυѕт єи∂є∂ ѕσ ι'ℓℓ нανє мσяє тιмє тσ υρ∂αтє иσω. вυт нσω ∂ι∂ у'αℓℓ ℓιкє тнє ¢нαρтєя.

5 νσтєѕ 2¢σммєитѕ

νσтє αи∂ ¢σммєит