Chapter 1

Zonnique's pov:

"Royal give it back to her" i yelled. Aliyah just came down telling me that Royal hid her toy. They are only 3. How do they know about this yet. They shouldn't be fighting. Uggh they are getting on my nerves.  Luckily we are all going to the carnival with Chres today. "Lyric" i yelled. She came running down in the kitchen where i was. "Huh?" She said. "Can you go put Royal and Aliyah in the bath while i cook breakfast. When you are done you get in the bath too. Okay?"  I said. "Ok" she said and began running upstairs. She is very responsible for her age. I know she is only 5 but she acts like a grown woman. She helps with everything since Jaden and Chresanto aint here. She's my little helper. I got dressed and went to check on Lyric after i got done cooking. They was dressed and so was Lyric. Shes so responsible. I kissed her forehead. "So whos getting there hair done 1st?" I asked. "Meee" they all screamed at the same time. "Im doing Lyrics hair first because she listed to me and helped me" i said. Me and Lyric walked to my room. I grabbed the barrate(sp) box and sat her down. I put her hair in a big bun like mines. She has some long pretty hair. I put some Jam on her edges and layed her baby hair down. She looked so cute. "Liyah" i yelled. Liyah is Aliyah's nickname. She came running in my room with Royal behind her. She sat on the floor between my legs. I was thinking of putting her hair in a bun like me amd Lyrics but she's to young for that. I put her hair in a lot of ponytails that i twisted up. After that Royal came in between my legs with my phone in his hands. "How did you get my phone and how do you know my password " i asked Royal. "It was on the bed  so i grabbed it. I know your password is MyRoc" he said. Wow he listens to everything. He acts just like his father. He flirts and has a very bad temper. He gets irritated fast and hes mean sometimes. I put his hair in a poof ball like how Chresanto's hair was when he was little.  Royal looks like the spitting image of Chresanto. Soon the doorbell rung. All the kids ran full speed to the door. Once i got to the door there stood Chresanto and his  bitch Kilona or some Shit. No that bitch name is Kiloni. I know whats shes doing. Shes just using him for money. "Whats she doing here" i asked clearly annoyed. Im not jealous at all. I dont care if me and Chresanto aren't together. Ill just get with someone better. "Shes coming with us" Chresanto said.  "Ugggg" Lyric, Aliyah, and Royal groaned. They dont like her and i dont either. "Aye, be nice" he said.  Royal rolled his eyes. Royal used to flirt with her but when they came back from their house he hated her. I don't know why. They all gave him a hug and kiss. He treats Aliyah as his own and im happy for that. She really thinks thats her dad. He treats her like he treat the other kids. "I don't feel good. Im not coming " i said. "But mommy" the kids whined. "No yall go have fun " i said. "Are you sure." Chresanto said. "Why you worrying about her" Kiloni said. Im so close to whooping this bitch ass. "Because i can" he said. "Im sure" i said. "Yea shes sure now come on" she said. I glared at her. They left. I need to do something better than just sitting around being bored all the time. All i do is take care of the kids. I need a break. I called my best friends Bahja and breuana. They were taking me out to the club. I need to go there. Im going to get drunk,fine some sexy ass boys and have fun. I need this. I need to relive some stress. I just have to.  Ever since Jaden stop helping and Chresanto left me i haven't been myself. I know exactly what I need...............

A man. And thats what im going to get tonight

The girl in the picture is Kiloni.
Sorry for the short and boring chapter. I had to get this out the way. The next chapter will be way better with more drama. Stay tuned.
2 comments 5 votes