Chapter 11

Prince_bae

Zonnique pov:

I was on the ground thinking about What just happened. He said he wasn't going to hit me anymore. I got up so fast and hit him back as hard as I could. He pushed me against the wall hard. He punched me in my face. "Aaahh" I screamed. I feel to the ground while he kept hitting me harder and harder. "Dont. you. ever. hit. me. again." He yelled while hitting me. I tried fighting back but I couldn't. "STOP DADDY" I heard one of my kids yell. I don't know Which one is was because of the pain I was in. He stopped and looked at the door way. "Mommy " I heard my child yell. I looked up and seen Aliyah. I couldn't move because of the pain I was in. Aliyah was crying. I was crying too. Chresanto left while slamming the door. I have to get out here. "Aliyah. Go and get my phone. And get Royal and Lyrikkal. " I mumbled in so much pain. She nodded and got Lyric and Royal. She came back with my phone in her hand. I couldn't move. I had blood all over me. "Mommy" Lyric and Royal said at the same time. "Mommy's Okay. Liyah give the phone to Lyric " I said. She gave her the phone. "Ro and Liyah. I want yall to go and pack all yall clothes" they nodded and ran off.   "Lyric open my phone. My password is 2580." I said. She did the password. "Go to my call log and go to the J's" I said and she did it. "Okay now press Jasmine and call her" i said. She did as I said. "Hello" I heard her say. "Put it on speaker " I said. "Hello? " I heard jasmine's voice. "Jasmine help" I said. "OMG. Are you okay? Where are you?" She asked. "I'm at the hotel in Paris. Aren't you In Paris?" I said. "Yes" she said. "I'm on my way" she added. Jasmine is my older sister. She's 27. She looks really young though. "Lyric. If anyone knocks on the door you say who is it. If they say Jasmine then open the door" I said. I was starting to get sleepy. I knew I was about to black out Any second. All of a sudden I seen black.

Lyrikkal's  pov:
I seen that my momma had blacked out. I went and helped my brother and sister get everything ready. Aliyah told me everything already and I'm Soo mad at my dad. I didn't even pack his stuff. I got my momma stuff and packed it to. "Aliyah and Royal out y'all shoes on" I said. I put on mines too. Once everything was packed I sat by my mom with my brother and sister next to me with our packed bags. I then heard a knock at the door.

Chresanto pov:

When I left I went to Takya  house. When she opened the door I kissed her with force and hungrily. She moaned and backed up into the house. I layed her on the couch and got ontop of her. I took both of our shirts off. I know I'm wrong for leaving my wife at home by her self after I beat her but I need to relive some stress. I don't even know why I beat her though. I did it for no reason.

Lyrikkal's pov:

"Who is it?" I yelled through the door. "Jasmine" the person said .I opened the door and I seen a pretty woman. I let her in. "Where's your mom?" She asked. "In the room" I said. All of us was crying. I showed her the way to the room. "Oh my gosh" she screamed. She ran to my mother and picked her up. "Come on. Let's go" she said. We all got in to her car. We arrived at the hospital and waited in the waiting room. I was Soo scared. I wanted my mom and dad. Even tho I'm scared of my daddy he always protects me when I'm scared.

Sorry for the long wait and short chapter. I hoped y'all enjoyed it. The girl in the picture is Jasmine.  I kinda rushed through with this chapter because I wanted to update and I wanna Watch dance mom's. Anyways Vote and comment

5 votes and 2 comments