Characters

You can skip to the next chapter if you want but it's important. This chapter is about the characters. I was reading my story and I realized it was kind of confusing so I'm going to clarify any confusions now. After reading this,and you still confused just comment your question.

Ages~

Chresanto-26

Zonnique-24

Trevor- 27

Jaden-27

Takya -28

Lyrikkal-7

Royal-5

Aliyah-5

Zonnique~

She was living in a wealthy home. She got pregnant at 17 and her parents kids kicked her out. She haven't talked to them since. She has a sister named Jasmine that also kicked her out of her house for a stupid ass reason. Her cousin is Takya . Zonnique now dates Trevor and has 3 kids. 2 by Chres and 1 by Jaden.

Chresanto~ Was in a gang but he quit. Or at least y'all thought he did. Is that why he been acting crazy asf? Ion know but y'all go have to figure out by keep on reading. Anyways he got Takya pregnant. He doesn't know if it's his baby because she's a HOE. And she gets around.

Trevor~He's now dating Zonnique. He's happy as ever. This is all he wanted lol.

Takya - A full time hoe.
Lol. But she's always been jealous of her cousin Zonnique. Is that why she tried to get pregnant by Santo? Was it on purpose?