Chapter 17

Nique pov:

Next morning

Right now I'm looking for a new house. I'm not living with him anymore. I can't believe he did that to me. And he did it my one of my favorite cousins. Fuck her. Fuck him. Fuck both of them. I'm still very pissed the last and sad at the same time. While I was searching for a new house my big sister Jasmine called. I answered.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey where you at? Chresanto called me asking about you. What's going on" She asked.

"I'm at a hotel but don't tell him shit. We broke up last night" I said.

"Omg why? What happened? Do I need to beat a niggas ass?" She said. I chuckled a little bit.

"Naw but I'll tell you later. Can I stay with you until I get my own place?" I asked.

"Of course " she said.

"Ok thanks. I'm on my way" I said then hung up.

I got dressed then woke up the kids. We all got in the car and was on our way to our way to her house.

When we got there Jasmine opens the door. We walked in and the kids ran upstairs to her daughter's room,Kiara. "Hey August " I said talking to her fiance. "Hey" he said in his strong NOLA accent. He was like a brother to me and I was happy that they was getting married. I sat down on the couch and started telling Jasmine everything. " I can't believe that Nigga would do that" Jasmine yelled. I sat there crying silently. I really did love Chres and I missed him. We have 3 kids together. How could he even think about cheating on me. "I want a divorce " I whispered. She nodded slowly. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Yes" I said quietly. "Ok um. I guess we can get the papers tomorrow " she said. I got up and went to the guest room she provided for me. I laid on the bed crying my eyes out. I turned my phone off so no one would call me. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Chresanto pov:

I called Zonnique and she still didn't answer. Shit. I know I messed up but she should be answering my got damn calls. She still mine and she got my fucking kids. I went to my mom house trying to get my kids but she said Zonnique picked them up already. I kicked Takya  ass out yesterday because she was talking about she pregnant. Pregnant my ass. She a hoe. She talking about I'm the daddy. Fuck her. She said I'm the only one she's been with. I know she lying. I hope she's lying.

Zonnique pov:

A month later.

I'm still living with my sister. I got the papers but never ended up signing them. Word around the street is that Takya  is pregnant with Chresanto baby. I'm pissed about that but that's his fault. Ima just do me and forget him.

Hey I'm back. I know this was boring but I'm sorry. But answer these questions.

Should they get a divorce?

Is the baby Chresantos?

Should they talk it out?

2 comments and 5 votes please