Chapter 28

5 years later

Chresanto Pov:

"Daddy!" My 5 year old son Khalid said. "What" I said. "I'm sleepy " he said rubbing his eyes. I picked him up and took him to his room tucking him in bed. "Night lil man" I said. "Night dad" he said. I closed the door walking downstairs and finished watching tv. If your wondering, Khailed is my son and his momma is Takya . Turns out he was mine. We had a DNA test when he was born. Me and Takya  ain't together. I actually have a girl. We been dating for about 3 months now and it's been good. I still miss Zonnique like hell though. I still see my kids and shit. It's weird having 2 baby mommas. Zonnique be jealous as hell when Takya  around. They still ain't getting along. Nique was pissed when she found out I got her pregnant. Nique be jealous when my girl is around to. She almost tried to fight her before like don't you already got a man? Anyways my girlfriend name is Kaylia and she bad ass Hell. Not as bad as Nique though. No one will ever compare to Nique. But anyways my momma having a barbecue for a family get together later so I'm go get to see Lyric, Royal,and Aliyah.

Zonnique pov:

I woke up sore as hell from last night. I tried to get out of bed but I ended up falling. "Owe" I moaned from pain. Before you even think of it. No me and Trevor ain't have sex last night. I would never have sex with that piece of shit again. That nigga beat me. He beats me on a daily now. I hate him. He causes me all this pain and I have to wear heavy make up everyday to cover these bruises. I miss Chresanto so much. I should've just took him back. I know he hit me before but he didn't mean it. He was drunk and high. Trevor does it on purpose. One time he slapped me and beat me in front of aliyah. That was a couple days ago. I got out of bed and slowly walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror disgusted with my self. I looked horrible. "Santo will never take me back" I whispered to myself. He doesn't even love me anymore. He has a new girlfriend named Kaylia and she looks so much better than me. I got in the shower. When I got out I put on some makeup and put my clothes on. I walked out and Trevor was still sleep. Thank God. Today I'm going to Mama August barbecue. I can't wait to go because I'm hungry as fuck. Trevor thinks I'm fat so he don't let me eat good food. I'm always eating salad. I don't even like salad like that. I walked in Lyrics room and seen she was on her phone. She's now 13 and she's not the sweet little girl she used to be. She has a smart mouth and an attitude problem. She's already acting like a teen. "Lyric get ready. It's almost time to go" I said. "Okayy mom. Close my door all the way when you leave. " She said and I did. She gets on my nerves. I went to Royals room. The twins are now 10. "Royal come on. Get off the game" I said. "Alright mom. Give me 10 minutes " he said. "No come on now" I said. "Mom wait dang. I'm almost done" he said. I just shook my head and left. He's so bad. I went to Aliyahs room to get her. She was knocked out. Smh. She was the nice one out of all them. "Baby wake up" I said shaking her. She woke up with a smile on her face. "Good morning momma" She said kissing my cheek. "Good morning. Go get dressed and shower and stuff" I said. "Okay" She said listening. She's the only good one.

Lyric pov:

I was texting my boyfriend trey. Yea we still together. We been together since we were little. No one know we together and it's go stay that way. We kiss at school or sometimes when we go to the park. Lately he's been talking about sex. His birthday is coming up and I think he wants me to do It with him. I don't wanna do it but I don't wanna disappoint him.I love him and I would do anything for him but if my dad found out I would be dead. He don't even know I have a boyfriend. I was thinking about buying him a gift. He wanted the new 2k16 game so I was going to buy it. Imma ask my dad for half the money then I'll pay the other half. Anyways I got dressed and fluffed out my hair. I looked sexy like always. I took a picture with my iPhone 6 and posted it on Instagram. I got likes and comments instantly.