Chapter 16

Zonniques pov:
Continued

I walked into the house.
Then I heard some one yell "shit" and it sounded a lot like Chresanto. "What the hell?" I whispered to myself. I went to the living room and I couldn't believe my fucking eyes. Chresanto was on top of Takya  thursting(sp) into her. I was so hurt. Tears rapidly fell down my face. "What the fuck is this?" I yelled loud. Chresanto jumped up quickly and Takya  fell on the ground. "Baby it's not what it looks like" Chresanto said as he started walking towards me. I backed up and looked down. He was still naked and he was hard. "Get away from me" I screamed. I seen Takya  putting her clothes on. I ran towards her and grabbed a fist full of her hair and started punching her in her face. I banged her head into the ground constantly while punching her. Blood was everywhere and I just kept swinging. "Hoe you think you can just go around fucking MY man. Bitch you thought" I screamed while swinging her across the room like a rag doll. I don't give a fuck if she is my cousin. Fuck this Bitch. When I got ready to hit her again I felt a strong pair of arms grab me from behind. I began kicking and swinging trying to hit Chresanto. "Get cho Bitch ass hands off me" I screamed. I kicked Takya  in her head while Chresanto was carrying me into the other room. I tried kicking her again. "Yo"! Chres yelled while swinging to the other side. We finally got into a room and he put me down. Right when he put me down I started swinging at him while yelling at him. He grabbed my hands and pushed me onto the be while holding my hands up and he leaned all of his weight on me. He to damn big for this! "Nigga get the fuck off me with cho trifling ass" I yelled. "Baby just let me explain!" He said. "Explain what nigga? That I walked on on you and my cousin having sex?" I said. "No I-"gco "Naw Nigga don't even say you didn't do nothing because I seen it with my own 2 mother fucking eyes "I yelled. "And get off of me" I yelled again. He ignored me. "Baby please I'm sorry" he said. "How long?" I whispered. "How long what?" I asked. "How long have y'all been fucking behind my back?" I yelled. He mumbled something but I couldn't here him. "What you say Nigga? Speak up" I said loud. "I said for about 2-"gco "2 what nigga? You better say 2 got damn days" I screamed. "Months" he whispered. That was it. I started kicking and screaming. "GET OFF OF ME" I yelled. He finanlly got off of me and I hit him continuously. I ran towards the closet and started packing my shit. "Baby wait" I heard Chresanto yell. I kept packing. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. " baby I'm sorry. She seduced me" he said. I snatched my arm away and tried to finish packing but he kept bothering me so I got up. "You know what. Fuck these clothes I can buy me some more" I yelled while grabbing my phone, keys and wallet. I ran down stairs and seen Takya  Bitch ass on the floor with blood dripping down her face, and her shirt tore up while crying. I spit on her before walking out and ran towards my car. I started my car and sped towards Chresanto mama house to pick up my kids. I'm filing for a divorce.

Lyric's POV:

Right now me and my sister's are at my grandma house. I sat in my room wishing I can see my boyfriend Dre. Yea I got a boyfriend. Don't tell my daddy. Anyways my grandma told us to put our shoes on. "Bye grandma" we all waved at her and ran outside to see our car. We got in the car and my mom's eyes were red like she was crying. "Are you okay mommy?" Aliyah asked. "I'm fine" my mom said. She turned on the radio so we can stop talking I guess. About 15 minutes later we pulled up at a hotel. "Why are we here" I asked. "Because we need a mini vacation " she said but I wasn't buying it. She thinks I'm 3 or 4. She can't trick me. "Where's daddy?" Royal asked. "He's not here, now stop asking questions and come on" my mom said. We all shut out mouths then started walking in the hotel. I wonder what's going on.

Sorry for not updating in so long. I had writers block and I took a little break from writing, but I'm back now!

Please Vote and Comment

5 votes

2 comments