Chapter 9

Zonnique pov:

So today Chresanto left again. I don't know where he went. Anyways I also found out that my old friend Aaron was down here with his girlfriend Alicia. so today he was going to spend some time with me and the kids since Chres is busy. He wanna show me the Eiffel Tower but I wanna wait for Chres so we can do it as a family. I wouldn't feel right if Chres wasn't with me. Anyways I got dressed in(in the pic) and got the kids dressed. "Mommy. Where daddy at?" Aliyah said. "Umm I don't know hunny ".I said. "Why daddy always leave us" Royal said. I shrugged. "I don't know babies. You gotta ask daddy. Come on it's Time to go" I said. "Lyric and Royal hold hands " I said to them. I held Aliyah hand and we walked out of the hotel room. We sat down in the lobby and waited for Aaron. "Mom where we going" asked my son Royal. "Umm I don't know. We are going some where with my friend tho" I said. "OK"  "momma I want some chips" Lyric said pointing to the vending machine. "You want some?" I asked. "Yes" all three of them said. I went to the vending machine and got

Me some-Hot Cheetos

Aliyah some-Doritos

Royal some-Funyons

Lyric some-Fritos

I went back to my seat and gave them their chips. "Thanks momma" they said. I nodded. Minutes later I seen mg old best friend. Aaron. I jumped you and Hugged him so tight. "AARON" i yelled. He laughed and hugged me back. "I missed you" he said. I laughed. "OK let's go" he said. I got my kids and we got in his car. "Are these your kids" he asked. "Yes. Of course " I said. He chuckled. "Soo. Indroduce me" he Said. "Okay the two little ones are twins. They're names are Aliyah and Royal. And That's Lyric. Shes the oldest " I said. "Oh  they have some unique names." He said. "Thanks but Lyric real name is Lyrikkal " I said. "Oh. That's very unique " he said. "Well I had to name them like that because my name is Zonnique and my husband name is Chresanto " I said. He chuckled. "Soo. Where we going Aaron" I asked. "To Artishow Cabaret" he said. "What the hell is that" I asked clearly confused. "It's a restaurant " he said. "Oh" I said felling kinda dumb. When we arrived the place was beautiful. We walked in and sat down. Time to eat!

Chresanto pov:

So I just got back to the hotel and the kids and zonnique ain't here. I called her a million times but its going straight to voicemail. What the hell. she can't fucking do that to me. I called her again but she ain't answer. Anyways I left before everyone woke up and went to Takya house. I know your saying why would I go over there after finding out that she is staying with us for a while but I went over to tell her that we gotta keep this a secret. But here's How he went a couple hours of go.

Flashback

(I was sitting on Takya couch)

Takya  came and sat next to me. "So What you wanna talk about?" She asked. "Why didn't you tell me that zonnique was your mother fucking cousin" I yelled. "Never I didn't care" she said. "Why would you do This behind your cousin back" I said. "Why would you did this behind your wife's back" she asked .I didn't Say anything. She was right. "Yea I got you speechless " Takya  said. She getting on my fucking nerves. I started walking out her house but she caught me off guard and pulled me back down on the couch. She unzipped my pants and pulled out roczilla and wrapped her mouth around it. "Shit" I said pushing her head down.

Flashback over

I heard the door open and closed and I heard voices. A males voice that I didn't recognize. They came in the living room laughing. It was zonnique and some nigga holding shopping bags. When they saw me they immediately stopped. "Who the fuck is this?" I yelled standing up. I was pissed. Shes mine and only mine. I don't like sharing and I'm not go share her. Some ones finna get fucked up. She already know I don't like her out with other boys except for my friends.

Sorry for the short boring chapter.  I've been really busy this month and I don't think I can update this weekend because I have 2 birthday parties I gotta be to. I hopped you enjoyed it. No school tomorrow for me because it's to cold! What about y'all? Do y'all have school? Sorry for mistakes.

Anyways

2comments And 5 vVotes

Comment And Vote