Chapter 18

Nique pov:

"Mommy. I wanna see daddy" Aliyah said for the millionth time. "I miss him so much" she said and started crying. I signed and picked her up holding her in my arms. I was in the guest room in my sisters house,watching Bring it. Lyric and Royal was in the living room playing mortal kombat on the Xbox 1. "Baby you can see your dad another time. He did something bad to me so I don't want to see him" I said. "But please mommy. Am I ever going to see him again?" She asked. "Yes" I said. "But I wanna see him now" she said. I signed. I know she's not going to leave me alone so I mind as well just take them over there. While I'm there I'll give him the divorce papers and the wedding ring back. I don't need it. "Go tell Lyric and Royal to get they shoes on. You put yours on too. " I said. She ran downstairs. I got ready and got in the car with them. Once we got the kids hopped out fast. I used my key I still had to get in the house. This still my house. I do what I want. I opened my door to see Chres and Takya  sitting on the couch. What is this Bitch doing here? "Daddy!" They all yelled running to Chres. He smiled and hugged them tight. He haven't seen them in a month. He kissed all of there cheeks and came up to me. I rolled my eye. "I don't know why you coming up to me. You ain't getting no damn hug" I said. " what the Fuck Is she doing here " I added looking at Takya. I saw a little baby bump. I was pissed. "Umm she might be pregnant with my kid" he said scratching the back of his neck. I nodded slowly and stopped the tears that was about to come out. I took off the wedding ring and gave it him along with the divorce papers. "What is this?" He asked. "Divorce papers. Please just sign them and the court date is on the paper too" I said. He looked like he was about to cry. I never really seen Chres cry. "Come on kids" I said. I walked out of the house fast with the kids following along. I got into the car and drove back to my sisters place.

Lyrics pov:

I walked into my room at my auntie house and slammed the door. I layed in my bed and cried my eyes out. I don't want my parents to get a divorce. I heard everything and I know what it means. Royal and Aliyah don't know but I do. I really want my parents to be together. I just don't know what to do. I cried my self to sleep.

Ik it was boring but I'm tired lol.

Vote and comment