Chapter 27

Zonnique's pov:

When the door opened I seen my mom. When she saw me tears fell from her eyes ad mine too. "Oh my gosh baby. I missed you so much" my mom said hugging me tight. I hugged her back. "I missed you too" I said. The last time I seen her was when I was 17 years old and I was pregnant with Lyric. I still remember that day like it was yesterday. "Come in baby" my mom said. "Oh my gosh. You grew up so much" she said. I laughed a little. A man walked in the living room. "Baby who was at the doo-" he paused as he stared at me. I then realized it was my dad. "Nique? " he said. I just nodded. He ran over to me and gave me a hug. "I missed you" he said. I hugged back and nodded. "I missed you to dad" I said. He sat next to my mom and I sat across from them. "So first of all I just wanted to apologize for kicking you out when you was pregnant. You were only 17 and you didn't know what to do. That's when you needed me most and I just kicked you out and we're sorry" my mom said. Tears fell out my eyes as I remembered the day they kicked me out. I nodded. "So....... Do we have a grandchild? Is it a boy or a girl?" My dad asked. "Actually you have 3 grandchildren " I said. They looked at me with shock expressions. "Oh wow" my mom said. "What are there names? And I want the full names too" she said. "Okay well the oldest name is Lyrikkal Rene August but we call her Lyric. She is 7. Then I have twins and there names are Royal August and Aliyah August. They are 4. Royal is older by a minute " I said. "The twins don't have a middle name" I added. "Can we meet them?" They asked. "Yea" I said hoping I won't regret it. We kept talking and we made a date to when they were going to meet them. While we were talking my phone rang. I looked at the number and I wasn't familiar with it. "Hello?" I asked. "Hello ma'am. Is this Zonnique Pullins?" The person on the other line said. "Yes" I answered. "Well Chresanto August is in the hospital. He got shot in the shoulder. He's in pain and he drowsy from the medicine we gave him. Can you come pick him up from the hospital please?" Someone asked. I took a minute to understand what was going on. I just seen Chres less then 2 hours ago. How can he get shot that quick? I hung up and quickly got up wiping my tears. I know me and Chres aren't together right now but I still love him. He's my baby daddy and ex husband. I will always love him. "What's wrong? " my dad asked. "M-My" I said stuttering. "Calm down and say it. Slowly" my mom said. "Chresanto got shot momma. Chres got shot." I said frantically while tears was running down my face. "Who is chresanto?" My mom asked. "My baby daddy" I said. "I have to go" I said running out the door. They were behind me. I got in my car and drove off. I seen my parents car behind me. I guess they were following me. I didn't care because all I cared about at the moment was Chres. When I got to the hospital I went to the front desk. They gave me the room number and I sprinted up there fast. When I got up there I seen Chres watching the basketball game. "Chres" I said. He looked at me. "Hey Nique. Who are they?" He said looking behind me. "My parents" I said walking to him and gave him a big hug. I don't know what I would do If he wasn't here. He whispered something on my ear. "Why did you bring them? I wanted my first time meeting your parents to be good" he said. I laughed a little. "Let me introduce y'all. Chresanto this is my mom Tiny and my dad T.I, Mom and dad this is Chresanto, the father of my kids" I said. "Nice to meet you young man" my dad said shaking his hand. "You to" Chres said. My mom gave him a hug. "Soooo. How did all this happen?" I asked. He didn't say nothing. He just stared at me. What did he do this time?

Her parents in the mm
Hey sorry for not updating in a while. School just started about 2 weeks ago and I already have test and projects to do. Plus a lot of homework. The only time I'm on wattpad is in the morning for like 10 minutes and at night for like 30 minutes and on the weekend. I also made the volleyball team again so I'm busy. I'll try and update this story more.

5 votes and 2 comments

Vote and comment.