¢нαρтєя 20

When done reading the story answer the questions at the end please.

zσииιqυє ρσν:

Yesterday Chresanto really hurt my feelings. I can't believe he said that to me. How is he blaming all this on me when нєѕ the one who cheated. I can't believe him. I really can't believe my sister Jasmine. Right when she found out Aliyah wasn't Chres child she kicked me out. She probably think im going to try and steal her man but im not. Im not like that. I mean August is like a brother to me. Right now the kids are with me at the hotel. They wanna go swimming . I put on this cute swim suit. I dressed the kids in a swim suit and we walked to the pool area. "be careful and dont go past 3 ft" I told them. "ok" they all said. Royal and Aliyah started running towards the pool. "walk" I yelled. Lyric was already in the pool. I went to the hot tub and sat down while watching the kids play. This felt so good. This is what I need. Im so fucking stressed. I miss chresanto so much. My kids miss him. Im mad at my sister and I dont think im going to forgive her. I need to go back work frfr. While I was relaxing I felt the water move. I opened my eyes and seen my ex. Yea my ex. Yall remember Trevor? Well yea Hes right in front on me. Hes so sexy. "hi Trevor" I said shyly. "hey" he said hugging me. I smiled. "how you been" he asked. "Ive been alright" I said. "Tell me what's wrong" he said. "Nothing" I said smiling. "Yes it is. Tell me right now" he Said. I looked behind him to check on the kids then looked back at him. All of a sudden I busted out crying. He hugged me tight. I tried acting like everything was okay but it isn't. I dont want a divorce but then again I do. Im soo confused. "What's wrong? Where's your husband?" he asked. I cried even more. "h-he cheated on m-me" I said stuttering. He picked me to and we got out of the hot tub while he was carrying me. "Lyric,Royal, and Aliyah lets go." I heard Trevor say while I was crying in his shoulder. They walked infront of us going to the elevator.

тяєνσя'ѕ ρσν:

I brought Nique and the kids to my hotel room. I need to talk to her. "Go watch TV" I told Lyric. Aliyah and Royal followed her and they turned the TV on. I walked to the bed and held Nique in my arms. "Tell me what happened" I said. "Chres was cheating on me for 3 months and I think he got the bitch pregnant and my sister kicked me out and im so stressed." she said. I felt bad for her. I know she really loves that nigga"Its okay" I said rubbing her back. I kissed her forehead. "Go take a shower" I told her. She got up and went into the bathroom. I went to the living room part and sat on the couch. "Who getting in the shower first?" I said. "meee" They all said. "Lyric is going first" I said walking back into the bedroom. I seen Nique in a towel. I gave her a shirt and stuff. Im letting them stay with me because Nique is obviously going through some stuff. She laid down and got under the covers. I got in the shower. When I was done I put on some basketball shorts and a shirt. I usually dont sleep with a shirt but I didn't wanna make her uncomfortable. I walked in the living room and sat down on the couch watching family fued with Aliyah and Royal since Lyric was in the shower

ℓуяιккαℓ'ѕ ρσν:

I was in the bathroom with the door locked and I had my mom phone. I seen a bunch of mixed calls all from my daddy. I called him because I miss him so much. He answered on the first ring.

Թհօղҽ ϲօղѵօվ

"Hello" I heard my dad say

"Hi daddy" I said

"Hey baby girl"my daddy said

"What you doing" he said

"I'm at a hotel with mommy,royal,Aliyah and trevor" I said.

"Who the he'll is trevor?"

"I think he's mommy's friend. Remember we all went to the water park together " I said.

"Oh yea. Ima pick y'all up. What hotel y'all at" he asked.

"I don't know daddy" I said.

"Look somewhere. Do you see a sign or something " he said.

I looked around and seen some words in the towel. I dont know what that say.

"I can't read that daddy. I don't know how" I said. .

"Spell it" he said.

I spelled it and gave him the room number and floor we was one and he said bye. I hung up and got in the shower.

1 hour later

¢няєѕαитσ ρσν

I know I messed up but I miss my family. I dont think she wanna see me but I dont care. I got in my car and started driving to the hotel. I got onto the elevator and walked to to the room. I knocked on the door and the door swung open. I seen Trevor and my blood started to boil. I punched him in the face hard as hell and he stumbled back.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
тв¢

I know this chapter was HORRIBLE but this was kind of like a filler and I really wanted to update. But please answer these questions.

How do yall feel about Trevor?

How yall feel about lyric calling Chres?

How do yall feel about Chresanto popping up to the hotel?

What's going to happen next?

5 votes 2 comments

Vote and comment