Chapter 22

Zonnique pov:

Well it's been a couple months since the incident at the hotel happened. I bought me a house. Me and the kids live there. They still see there daddy but not a lot. Me and Trevor are now dating and I'm happy. I haven't talked to Takya  or my sister and I don't plan to either. Anyways I just got out of bed. I got in the shower and brushed my teeth. When I was done with all that I walked downstairs to get the mail. When I was looking through the mail I ain't see nothing but bills. Then one of them caught my eye. It was a court date. I opened it and it said that Jaden Smith wants full custody of Aliyah. "What the Fuck is this" I whispered. I haven't seen this boy in like 4 or 5 years. What do He want now? He didn't even want Aliyah. I sighed. This is to much right now. I started to cry a little bit. I can't lose my baby girl. I love her way to much. Lyric,Aliyah,and Royal walked downstairs. I hurried and wiped my tears away. "Hey babies" I said. "Waddup" Royal said. I shook my head. He just like his daddy. "Go get dressed and lyric help them" I said. Today they were going with Chresanto. When they came back down I did there hair and we got in the car. When we got In the car and I put my 'Beyonce' CD in. When we got to his house they got out. I knocked on the door. The door opened and there stood the Bitch Takya . What is she doing here? I rolled my eyes. "Is Chres here?" I said as nicely as possible. She nodded. "Chresanto" she yelled. He came downstairs. "Hey" he said to me. I gave him a fake smile. Takya  walked away somewhere. "Hey daddy" the kids yelled. They hugged him and he hugged them back. "Well I gotta go" I said turning around. I felt Chres grab my arm. "Wait" he said. I turned around. "What?" I asked. I really had to go. I had to meet Trevor somewhere. "Can we talk?" He asked. "About what? There's nothing to talk about" I said. "Yes there is baby. I want you back. I fucking need you" he said. I rolled my eyes to whay he was saying. "You wasn't saying that when you were cheating on me for 3 months." I said. "I know and I'm sorry baby. I can't live without you. I need you" he said. He grabbed my waist and pulled me toward him. Then he kissed me. What the fuck? My eyes widened as I pushed him off. "What are you doing I have a boyfriend " I said. "Who the Fuck you dating" he said mugging me. "That's none of yo business " I said. "It is my got damn business If he around my kids" he spat. "I'm dating Trevor " I said annoyed with him. He nodded. "Oh. So you back with that Bitch ass nigga" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Bye Chres " I said walking towards my car. I don't have time for him. I have better things to do.

15 minutes later.

"But why would Jaden want Aliyah? " Trevor asked.

"I don't know. He hasn't even took care of her. Only me and chres." I said looking up at him. I was telling him about the mail I received earlier. We was in his bed with me laying on his chest. He leaned down and pecked my lips. "Should I tell Chresanto " I asked. "Man I don't know. Mabe because he took care of Aliyah and he treats her like a daughter " Trevor said. I nodded. I might tell him.

I already have the next 3 chapters made but I don't know when to post it yet. I know this was boring and short but wattpad acting stupid. Anyways please answer these questions

Should Jaden have custody over Aliyah?

Should Nique tell Chres about the mail she received?

Vote and comment

5 votes 2 comments