Chapter 10

Hey I'm back. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Sorry it took so long to update but here y'all go.

Roc's Pov:

"Who is this" I asked again. I had a mean mug on my face mugging both nique and that nigga. "Um-m" Zonnique stutters. "Um what? " I yelled. "Um. This is one of my old friend. Aaron" she said. "Well if he's an old friend why the fuck you still talking to him?" I yelled. "Chresanto please calm down. We just went to a restaurant and to the mall" she said. I walked up to her but that Aaron nigga pulled her by her waist next to him. "YOU need to chill" said Aaron.  I pushed him out of the way and grabbed Zonnique roughly. "Get the fuck out" I yelled at him while holding onto Zonnique. He left.  Zonnique looked up at me weird while her nose was scrunched up. "Why do you smell like…………" she paused for a minute to think. "Sex" she finished her sentence. I immediately let go of her smelling myself. Shit. I thought. How did I forget to fucking shower after having sex with Takya ? "What you mean baby?" I asked acting dumb. "You know What I fucking mean. " she yelled.

---------------------------------------(I was go stop here Lol. But that was go be to short of a chapter so I'll continue )

"Baby it's nothing I swear" I said."Then What is it?"she asked. "I went to the Club and you know How it smells in there. " I lied. I knew it wasn't a good lie but its worth a try. I'm not ready to tell her the truth yet. I might not ever tell her. I want to keep this to myself for ever. I looked at nique. She looked like she was thinking. "What were you doing at a club?" She finally asked. "I met some new people here and they wanted me to go with them to the club" I said .I wasn't lying. I did meet a couple people. "Are you lying to me?" She asked. "No babe. I'll never lie to you" I said lying again. I can't belive that I'm doing this. I feel so bad but I'm not ready to tell the truth yet. "Whats there name?" She asked. "Who?" I asked. "The people you met?" She said. "Oh. Jaden and Daniel" I said. "OK. I guess I can belive you " she said. I smiled and tried to hug her but she stepped back. "What?" I said. "You still stink" she said. I chuckled. "And don't go to a club without telling me first again" she said. "Okay. I'm about to go shower" I said. "Okay. I'm about to put the kids asleep. " she said. "OK" I said. She walked away and I let out a huge sign. Damn. I almost got caught. I went to the bathroom and stated washing up.

Zonnique pov:

I'm still very suspicious about Chresanto. I think he cheated on me because he's always sneaking out,he came home smelling like sex and he's just giving me clues that he cheated. I don't want to just blame him and say that he cheated when he probably didn't so I'm not go say nothing. I'm just go keep a VERY close eye on him. I just cant believe  the way he acted around Aaron. He acted as if he was jealous. Well I knew he was jealous but still he didn't have to act that way. I don't like Aaron In that kind of way. I mean he's attractive a little but not as attractive as my baby is.    I walked out the kids room and went to our room. I seen Chres sitting in the bed Watching tv. We only have another week here. I layed on his chest. "Baby why was you with that Aaron dude?" Chres asked. OMG. He gets jealous so fast for no reason. "I don't know. You wasn't here and he was in town so we planned to hang out today" I said. "So. You know How I feel with you hanging around other niggas" he said. "So. You hang around females all the time" I said. "I don't care. I can handle myself" he said. "And I can't?" I said.  "I didn't say that." He said. "But together were thinking it" I said. "You know What. Just shut the fuck up and go to bed. You can't talk to him or hang with him no more. You mind as Well delete his fucking number" Chres yelled. I got off his chest and stood up. "No Chres. If I do it then you can't talk to your female friends" I said. "I can talk to who ever the fuck I wanna talk to" he said. Is he serious right now? "Then I can talk to who I wanna talk to then" I said. "No" he screamed. "You are mine and Im not sharing" he yelled. I just rolled my eyes. Fuck. I thought. He hates when I roll my eyes when were arguing. "Watch them mother fucking eyes" he said. I rolled them again just to make him mad. That's when I felt something hard go across my face and I fell to the ground. Did this nigga just hit me?

Hey. Sorry I haven't updated in forever but I warned y'all. I told y'all I was busy Last month. But Anyways I hoped y'all enjoyed this chapter. It was kinda boring to me but I wanted to update for y'all so here y'all go. Sorry for Any mistakes. My phone acting up so Yea. 

What y'all think about Chresanto? Do y'all think he's changing?
BTW the boy in the pic is Aaron.

Anyways

Vote and comment!

5 votes and 2 comments.