Chapter 23

Before I start the story I wanna give a s/o to one of my friends. Everyone go read my her book. She has a lot of great books. Theyfall4taryn

Next Day

Zonnique pov:

Right now I'm at Chresanto house in his living room sitting on the couch because he wanted to "talk" like Nigga what we got to talk about. But while we are talking I mind as well tell him about the Jaden situation. The kids are upstairs and I don't know where that hoe Takya  is at. "So what is there to talk about?" I asked Chresanto. "Well the 1st thing I want to talk about is you having that Nigga around my fucking kids" he said. I rolled my eyes. "What about it?" I said. "I don't want Trevor around them." He said sternly. "Okay and? What are you go do about it. Not a damn thing " I said. I was getting annoyed and I'm ready to Leave. "Look cut da damn attitude. I don't have time fa all dat. You not go keep seeing that nigga" he said. "How are you go tell me who I can and can not date?" I said. I was getting pissed off. "Because you're Mine" he said with a lot of base in his voice. "No I'm not, we got a divorce" I said yelling at him. I stood up I'm front of his face. "But it ain't go all the way through yet. Your still mine on the papers. Your still Zonnique August " He yelled coming closer to me with his finger pointed in my face. "Get cho fingers out my face " I said hitting his hand away. He grabbed my arm roughly pulling me towards him. "Don't fucking touch me" he said sternly looking I'm my eyes. I just stared back at him. "Let go" I yelled trying to get out of his grip. It just got tighter. I slapped him in the face with my other hand and he let go. "Bitch" he spat and pushed me real hard. I fell onto a glass table. "Aaaahh" I cried. I looked to my left and seen a shoe on the floor. I grabbed it and threw it to his head and it hit him. By then he looked furious and honestly I was scared. I knew I couldn't beat his ass so I don't know why I was egging him on by getting him more mad. He grabbed me up by my shirt and slammed me into the wall hard. " ow" I cried. "Shut the Fuck up" he said and put his hands on my neck. He gave it a little pressure but I was still breathing. His breath smelled like alcohol and weed. I looked in his eyes and they were red. I didn't notice it earlier. I hate it when he gets drunk or smoke. He always be aggressive and mean. "Your mine" he whispered. "No one else's. Only mine. You will always be mine " he said. I had tears running down my face. Why is he doing this. He is really scaring me and I'm already in pain. He let go of my neck. "You are gonna go home and break up with Trevor. You understand me" he said. I didn't say nothing. I am not breaking up with Trevor. He has been so good to me and I really like him. Chres grabbed my arm hard. "Do you. Understand me?" He repeated. "Yes" I said lowly. He let go.I walked upstairs to get the kids. "Come on kids let's go" I said. They came and we went downstairs and then outside . "Mommy what's wrong?" Lyric asked. "Nothing" I lied. "Me and daddy don't have to Beat some one up right?" Royal said. I laughed at him. "No baby im fine" I said. "You sho?" He said. I smiled. My lil baby is so cute. "Positive" I say. "Come say bye to daddy" Chres say. "Byee" the kids say. "Bye" he said hugging them. "Eww daddy you stink" Aliyah said. She probably smell that weed and beer on him. "No I don't. No get in the car " he said. Lyric helped them get in the car. I was about to get in the car but he pulled me back. "What Chresanto " I said. "Your mine. Remeber that. If I catch you with that Nigga Ima end his life. Don't play with me" he said looking at me dead in my eyes. I can tell he was serious. I nodded slowly. I was scared. If you forgot, Chresanto was in a gang so I knew he was serious when he said he would kill him. "Tell that Nigga to watch his back" Chres said then walked in his house. I slowly got in the car,still shock from what he said. We drove to my house and they went to play Mortal Kombat on the Xbox 1. I went to my room and laid down thinking about what he said. I don't want Trevor to get hurt but I wanna stay with him. I felt a tear run down my face. It's too much going on. I'm in a process of getting a divorce to the man I still love, I'm raising 3 kids,Jaden is trying to get full custody of Aliyah,I haven't told Chres,and Chresanto isn't helping me out by acting all crazy. Its like I'm living Hell on Earth(That's my song. I love August alsina lol). . And I still can't believe Takya  might be pregnant by Chres. I need a break.

Hey how did you like it? It was kinda long lol. Answer these questions for next chapter please.

How do u feel about the Chresanto was acting?

What should Zonnique do?

How do y'all feel about what Chresanto said?

Do y'all think Chres jealous?

Vote and comment.

5 votes 2 comments