Chapter 21

When the chapter is over plz answer the questions. Enjoy!

Trevor pov:

I heard someone knock on the door so I got up and got it. When I opened the door I felt a blow on my face. I looked up to see Chresanto. I punched him back and we started fighting. He pushed me more into the room and I fell over the table. He got on top of me and just kept punching me. This Nigga strong as hell And this shit hurt but I ain't no punk. I somehow managed to get up and punched him back. Things were breaking an falling everywhere.

Zonnique pov:

I was laying in the bed watching tv when I heard of loud commotion. I followed the noise and I seen Chres and Trevor fighting. Shit,how this Nigga know where I was at. "STOP" I yelled running towards them trying to break the fight apart. They didn't stop. I grabbed Chres arm but he ended up hitting me in my mouth on an accident. I ran towards the phone and called security. They finally broke up the fight. I looked at Chresanto's face and it looked like he was ready to kill someone. Anyone. He looked really scary. He had a few cuts and so did Trevor. They hand cuffed Chres and took him downstairs. I walked Trevor in the bathroom and started cleaning his cuts. "Are you okay" I asked cleaning his cuts. "I'm good" He said. I seen my phone on the toilet. I don't remember my phone being in here. I grabbed it and UN locked it. It said that I had called Chres. When the Fuck did I call him? I guess I'm going to have a little talk with the kids in the moring. After I was done cleaning his cuts we layed in bed. We were just talking about everything. "So. I have a question " Trevor asked. "Wassup" I said. "If I ever asked you out. Would you say yes?" He asked. I smiled and thought. I like Trevor but I still love Chres. Its hard to get over him. "Um probably. When the time is right" I said. "How about now?" He said slowly leaning in. He kissed me and I slowly started kissing back. This feels weird. It feels different. I kind of liked it but then again I wished they were Chresanto lips instead. I slowly pulled away. "Just give me a little bit of time. I just got out of a relationship an I don't want to rush into another" I said lowly. He nodded. "I understand " he said. I smiled. "Thanks Trevor " I said hugging him. "Anything for you" he said. I smiled and layed down on my pillow.

Chresanto pov:

I was sitting at home smoking with my homeboys Craig,Ray,and Jacob. They were playing mortal kombat while I was just sitting back thinking. I messed up big time. I need my fucking girl back. I don't like to see her with another man. It fucking hurts. I need a way to get her back. I sighed and blew out some smoke. "I need my girl back" I whispered and closed my eyes leaning my head back.

Jaden's Pov:

Waddup y'all. Do y'all remember me. Well if you don't let me spark your memory. I'm Aliyah's dad. Yea and I'm going to get full custody of Aliyah too. I wanna be in my babygirls life. Sike naw I just wanna be closer to Zonnique and I wanna Fuck with her. I wanna make her cry unless she be with me. She sexy ass hell and I will make her mine. Even if I have to do the most craziest thing ever. I'll do anything to have. Any fucking thing. Just know her nigga better watch out. Yea I know all about Trevor and shit. I watch her 24/7. I waited for her and Chresanto to break up because honestly I'm scared of that Nigga. When he beat my ass in that hospital I vowed to never Fuck with him again. Anyways I want Zonnique all to myself. And I ALWAYS get what I want.

Dun dun dunnnnn!

But anyways Happy 18th birthday to Roc. He's finally 18. I love him so much and I hope one day I could meet him lol. But I'm like 4 years younger then him Lmao. But anyways Happy birthday Roc.

Didn't expect jaden did you? Bc honestly I didn't either Lol. Answer these questions for me please for the next chapter.

Did you enjoy this chapter?

What is jaden up to?

Do you think Chres and Nique should be together? Or Trevor or Nique?

And I want all of you to say Happy Birthday to my bae Chresanto August. He finally 18. I'm so excited. Happy Birthday Roc. Go wish him q happy birthday on instagram. Santothaplugg is his instagram.

5 votes 2 comments

Vote and comment