Chapter 2

Zonnique's pov:

I got dressed in (picture) and left my hair straight. Its about time i get over Chresanto. He dont love me anymore. I haven't gone out in 4 years. Roc and Kiloni been going out for 4 years. A couple weeks after we broke up him and Kiloni started dating. 'Beeep' i heard. I looked out the window and seen bahjas car. I got some money and shoved it in my bra. I ran downstairs and into the car. "Hey girl " they yelled. "Hey" i said. "Lets get ready to turn up" i yelled. "Wooooo" we all screamed then started laughing. Once we got there it was crowded. We went in and it was even more people. They left me and went somewhere. I went to get a drink at the bar. I sat down and ordered. After a while i had already had 7 shots. I could barely walk. Some man came up to me. He was cute even tho i could barely see. My eye vision was blurry. When he came closer to me i got a better look. He was sexy. Not sexier then chres but he was still sexy. "Hey" he said and smiled. Wow his smile was gorgeous. "Hi" i said with a small giggle. "Im Trevor" he said. "Trevor Jackon" he added shaking my hand. "Im Zonnique Pullins " i said. He smiled which caused me to smile. "Do you wanna dance?" He asked. "Yes" i said. We went to the dance floor and started dancing. He was a great dancer. I was still drunk. After I danced I was so horny. I kissed up his neck. "Whoo what are you doing" Trevor asked. "I want you" i whispered. I kissed him and he kissed back. We were still on the dance floor. After a while I broke the kiss. "Take me to your house" I whispered. He nodded. We got in his car and drove to his big house.

Trevor's pov:

When we got to my house we went to my room. She tried to get me to have sex with her but I didn't want to take advantage of her. She was still drunk. I took her clothes off and gave her one of my big t shirts to put on. She wouldn't put it on so I did for her. She started kissing my neck again. "Zonnique please stop" i said. "Mmm you know you want this" she said. She was right. I did want this but i didn't want to do it while she was drunk. I gave her some water and she drunk it. She fnally went to sleep. I covered her up and went downstairs on the couch. I didn't want to scare her in the morning since she wont know me because she's drunk.

Morning.

Zonnique's pov:

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. My head was pounding. I was scared to get out of the bed. I didn't even have on my clothes. I had on someone else's clothes. I seen my clothes across the room. I hurried and put that on. I was trying to get out of here as fast as I can. I was getting freaked out. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs. I seen a door so I unlocked it getting ready to walk out when i hear a someone talk. "Why are you leaving" the voice said. I screamed. "Aaaahha" i screamed. I turned around and seen this sexy boy. Not sexier than Chresanto of course but he was still sexy. "Sorry to scare you" he said. "Who are you " i asked. "Im Trevor. You were drunk last night at the club and I helped you and stuff. I just brought you back to my place " he said. "We didn't have sex but you were trying to get me to have sex with you" he added. "Thank you for taking me home and thanks for not taking advantage of me" i said.
"Your welcome " he said. "Ok ima go now" i said. "Let me drive you home. " he said. "Okay" i said with a smile. He drove me home "thanks" i said. "No problem. " he said. "You want to stay for dinner" i asked. "Sure" he said. We went in the house and I started cooking. While I was cooking he was telling me about himself. I told him about me. In the middle of cooking the doorbell rung. "Let me get the door. Ill be back" i said. I went and opened the door. I seen chres and my kids. "Mommy" they all said at once. "Hey babies" i said kissing they cheeks. "Go upstairs and watch tv while i cook " i said. "Okay" they said running upstairs. I looked up at Chres. "So chr-"gco "umm Zonnique do you want me to take the chicken out before it burns" Trevor said walking to the door. "Umm yes thank you" i said. He nodded and looked at chres walking back into the kitchen. I looked back at Roc and he looked pissed. Whats wrong with him. "Who the fuck is that" he said. "His name is Trevor" i said. "I dont give a fuck what his name is. Who id he" he said raising his voice a little. "He's my friend. Why are you all in my business for" i said. "Because i don't want no niggas around my kids" he said. I rolled my eyes. Do he really wanna go there. "Nigga you always having bitches around my kids so whats the difference " i said. "Kiloni aint no bitch" he said. "Yes she is. She's a hoe to" i said. After i said that he looked pissed. "Don't talk about her. Your just jealous you cant have me" he said. "Why would I be jealous. I have Trevor" i said then slammed the door in his face. He was really getting on my nerves. He always saying he don't want other niggas around his kids but he always got bitches around them. He always think he somebody boss. Plus he stupid. Kiloni is just using him for money and she cheating on him. I seen it with my own eyes. I tried to tell him but he didn't believe me. I dont care though. I walked back to the kitchen and seen Trevor cooking. Wow hes so sexy. I sat on the counter swinging my feet.  "Is the food almost done?" I asked. "Yup" he said pecking me on the lips. I wasnt expecting that. I looked at him kind of shock. "Im sorry its just that umm look im about to just lea-gco" i kissed him because he was talking to much. He held my waist and got in between my legs. He put his tongue in my mouth. I moaned into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck making the kiss deeper. "Ewwww" i heard. I pulled away from the kiss fast. I hopped off the counter and seen Aliyah. "What are you doing down here. I said stay upstairs until i call you " i said. "I was coming to ask you was the food ready and i seen you kissing him. Who is he anyways " aliyah said. "This is Trevor my friend" i said. "Your not supposed to kiss your friends mommy"  aliyah said. "Aliyah go upstairs" i said. She went upstairs. When we finished cooking i called the kids down to the table. They all came and sat down. They began eating. "Who is this nigga" Royal said. I gasped. "Royal what did you just say" i said. "I said who is this Nigga " he said agian but slower. He was talking to me like i was slow. "Royal dont say Nigga. Thats a bad word. If i ever hear that come out of your mouth again your going to be in trouble" i said. "Okay mom. Now who is this" he said. "Mommys boyfriend. " Aliyah said. "No this is m friend Trevor" i said. "Whaddup" royal said. He acts just like his daddy. Smh. "Hi im Lyrikkal but call me Lyric. This is my siste Aliyah and my brother Royal " lyric said pointing to them. "Im Trevor. " trevor said. After dinner Trevor  helped me put the kids to sleep then helped me clean the kitchen. He was a very big help. I walked him to the door. "Thanks so much " i said to him. "Your welcome and call me tomorrow " he said. "I will" i said. I hugged him. I pulled back half way then he kissed me with his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I moaned into the kiss. "Mmm" i moaned. His lips are soo juicy and soft. He pulled away. "See you later" he said. "Kay bye" i said and closed the door.  Wow. I just met Trevor and im already kissing him. Well its okay because i really like him I think. I can finally move on from   Chresanto.

Hey sorry for the long wait. I've been busy and I dont feel well. I tried to make this chapter a little longer. Okay so I need help. Should I make longer chapters or shorter chapters. If I make longer chapters im going to update every 2 or 3 days. If Make shorter chapters I can update everyday. You guys pick. Vote and comment.

2 comments 5 votes please