Chapter 3

Chresanto pov:

When i seen that guy at Zonnique's house yesterday i was pissed. I don't want ANY Nigga around my kids. I admit i was a little jealous seeing her move on. I know i moved on but i dont want her to move on. She WAS mine and STILL is mine. I dont like sharing. I know i sound selfish but I dont care. I still love Zonnique but I also love Kiloni. I dont know who I love more. "Hey babe. Im about to go pick up my kids" i said to Kiloni. It wasnt my turn to pick the kids up but I wanted to see them. "Okay but are you hungry. I just made breakfast for you" she said. "No im not hungry" i said rushing out the house. She cooks the nastiest food ever. She cannot cook. I mean i love her but cooking is not her thing. Now Zonnique on the other hand can cook. She makes the best food ever. When I got to Zonnique house i ranged the doorbell. I heard shuffling and the door opend. When it opened i seen that Nigga that was here yesterday. What the fuck is he doing here. "Yes?" He said. "I'm looking for my ex girlfriend" i said. He looked surprised. "Who's at the door" Nique said walking towards the door. When she seen me she frowned. "What are you doing here" she said. "Im here to pick up my kids" i said. "Well Trevor is taking us to a water park" she said. Trevor walked away. Zonnique stepped outside and closed the door. "Trevor isn't taking my kids no where" i said. "Well he is today " she said. "No the fuck he isnt" i said pushing her against the house and pinning her arms above her. "Chresanto get off of me. You hurting me" she said. I looked at her with an angry look. I squeezed harder.  "Stop it" she screamed. I put my hand over her mouth. She got out of my grip and slapped me.  Hard. I slapped her back. It was an accident. It was a reflex. She started crying. "Nique im sorry you know you cant be hitting me. You know i have a short temper " i said. She nodded. "Im sorry too. I shouldn't of hit you but Next time if i hit you , you hit my thigh or something not my face" she said. I nodded. "Trevor is not taking my kids any where" i said. "Yes he is. You always have them aroumd Kiloni knowing i don't like that bitch. " she said. "I dont fucking care. This is different " i said. "No it's not" she said while pushing me. I almost fell off the porch. I slapped her thigh real hard. "Owwwww." She cried out. "Stop putting your damn hands on me then" i said. "You not supposed to hit that hard" she said. She walked into the house. "Im going with yall" i said. "No you not" she said. "Yes I am. I dont trust him  around my kids" i said. "You dont even know him" she said. "Im still fucking going" i said. She rolled her eyes and went in the kitchen. I seen that she made breakfast. Hell yea. Im starving. "Fix me a plate" i said. "Nigga make your own plate" she said.
"Come on  please. You know i don't really eat like that because Kiloni cant cook " i said. She laughed and started making me a plate. I smiled when she gave me my plate. Trevor walked in and i grimed him. He grimmed me back. He went over to nique and kissed her. I was pissed. When they stopped kissing Aliyah walked in. "Hey daddy" she yelled. I smiled and kissed her cheek. She then ran to Trevor and he picked her up. I dont want no nigga touching my daughter. He then kissed her forehead. Who do he think he is. "Dont kiss my daughter " i growled. "Roc" Zonnique yelled. I rolled my eyes. "I dont want no nigga kissing my daughter" i said.  I know aliyah isnt my daughter but I treat her like she is. I raised her. She's mine. "Ight bro i apologize. " Trevor said. I nodded. Lyric came down. "Hey daddy" she said. "Hey Lyric. " i said kissing her cheek. She went over to Trevor and hugged him. "Hey Trevor" she said. "Sup lil mama" he said. He betta stop giving my kids nick name. Royal came down with Nique's phone. "Why do you always have my phone " Zonnique said. He shrugged. "Sup dad" he said giving me a hug. "What up" i said. He went to Trevor and they did a handshake. "Okay so im about to go upstairs and get ready" Zonnique said. The kids and Trevor sat on the couch. I dont want him near my kids. I went upstairs with Zonnique entering the room. She was in the middle of changing so she only had on her bra and panties. God damn she looked sexy as hell. I backed her up into a wall and pinned her arms down. "Roc get off me and get out" she said. "No" i said. I then kissed her. I missed her soft lips. She hesitated but then kissed back. I un pinned her arms and put my hands on her waist. She put her arms around my neck. I started feeling her booty. Squeezing it. Rubbing it. Just feeling it. She was moaning in the kiss. I put my tounge in her mouth and deepend the kiss. I picked her up and put her on the bed. I layed on top of her kissing her neck. She was moaning. "Chres please sstop" she moaned. I didnt say anything. I kept kissing her neck. "This isnt right. You have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend " she said. "Whos your boyfriend " i said against her neck. "T-trevor" she said. "Fuck that nigga baby. You know you miss me and still love me." I said. I started sucking on her neck. I took off my shirt. She started moaning louder.

Zonnique's pov:

This feels so good but its wrong. I cant do this to Trevor. Hes a good man. He didn't do anything to hurt me. I was finally getting over Chresanto but her just had to come back and do this to me. He started grinding in between my legs while sucking my neck. "Mmm Roc stop. We cant do this. We are supposed to be going to the water park" i moaned. "Then we'll have a quicky" he said. That sounded good but I didn't want to hurt Trevor. I couldnt. I already have to tell him that I kissed Chresanto. "But the kids are downstairs. " i said. "Well you have to be quiet then" he said. He took my bra off and started sucking my breast. "Mmm" i moaned. He trailed kisses down my to my private. He started to take my panties off until we heard Trevor yell. "Are you almost done baby" he yelled from downstairs. "Yes" i said getting up quick. I put my clothes on and rushed downstairs. Roc followed behind. He looked mad. Oh well. We all got in the car and started driving to the water park. When we got there we all went to the pool. Roc stayed in the shallow end with the kids and me and Trevor was just played around having fun.

Sorry for the long wait and short chapter. I finally feel better yay. I didn't have school today did yall? I decided im going to do medium chapters and im going to try and update everyday.

Team roc and nique

                Or

Team roc and Kiloni

                   Or

Team nique and Trevor

Vote and comment.

2 comments 5 votes