Chapter 15

Takya pov:

Lyrics party just ended and it's night time right now. Its only me and Chresanto in the house.  Zonnique left to go and drop off Lyric at her friends house and the twins at Mrs.August house. Since they are going to be gone for a little while I thought me and Chresanto should have a little bit of fun. I took a shower and put on a sexy red lingerie and some red heels on. I put on Zonnique's silky robe.   I took my hair out of my ponytail and it layed down curly. I walked down the stairs very slowly while rubbing my fingers against the wall slowly. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I seen Chresanto watching tv on the couch in the living room. He was shirtless.  I bit my lip at the sight of him. He's so sexy. I wish he was mine instead of Niques.
I walked towards the couch and started massaging his shoulders. He laid his head back and I sat on his  lap and started grinding on him. "Mmm" I heard him say. He bit his lip while putting his hands on my waist. "You look sexy baby" He whispered kissing me. I kissed him back while grabbing his neck, pulling him closer to me. I moaned into the kiss and he laid be down on the couch. He went in  between my legs while grinding into me and kissing me. "This our last time ok?" He said to me. "Mmm okay " I said. He took off my shirt. His shirt was already off. He sucked my neck. "Ohh baby" I moaned. He took off all my clothes and his to. We were both naked. He slipped roczilla inside of me and I arched my back. "Shit" I yelled. Then he staryed going full speed. "Oh yes baby!"

Zonnique pov:
Right now I'm on my way home. I just dropped off the kids. I want to spend some time with Chres. I parked in the drive way and closed the door. I went up to the door and got my keys out. I unlocked the door and the smell of sex hit my face. I scrunched up my face.  Then I heard some one yell "shit" and it sounded a lot like Chresanto.  "What the hell?"  I whispered to myself.  I went to the living room and I couldn't believe my fucking eyes.

Hey I updated again today! I hope u like the chapter.

What do you think is go happen next?

Comment and vote

2 comments and 5 votes