Chapter 6

Zonnique pov:

I just woke up to loud noises in the kitchen. I looked to my left and Chres wasnt there. I went downstairs and seen Chres and the kids making breakfast. I smiled listening to they conversation. "Aliyah be quite before you wake mommy" royal said. "You be quite " aliyah. "Both of yall be quite " lyric said. "All of yall shut the hell up." Chres said. They instantly closed they mouth. I went back upstairs and pretended i didn't see anything. I wanted them to surprise me. I was acually very tired so I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

Later

Right now me chres and the kids are watching Annie. We had a family day. It was very fun. They cooked me breakfast, we baked a cake,we played board games, uno,went shopping and got matching things and now were watching a movie as a family. I love my family. Its almost time for dinner. When the movie was over i got up and started cooking. Chres and the kids helped. "Aliayh don't touch that" i said. She was trying to put the chicken in the oven but it was hot. "Leave me alone mommy" she said. "Aliyah stop. Your going to get burnt" i yelled. "No im not" she said on a sassy tone. "ALIYAH" Chresanto yelled. She turned around. He lifted his shirt and pointed to his belt. "If you dont listen tour momma ima beat your ass" he said. "No your not Chresanto " i said. "We didn't agree to whoop our children. " i said. He ignored me. "Aliyah put the chicken down please" i said. She ignored me again then chres grabbed her by the arm roughly and pulled her into a room. I ran after him. "Chresanto" i yelled. He locked the door and I heard him whooping her. I heard her skin and everything. I heard her screaming and crying. I started to cry a little bit too. I ran back into the kitchen and aliyah came back out with red eyes. "Im sorry mommy. Ill never do it again" she said. I hugged her. And gave her a kiss.

After Dinner

Me and Chresanto was in our bed. "Chres. We didn't agree to whoop our kids" i said. "Thats why they dont listen to you because you dont discipline them " he said. He was right. I just layed down and went to sleep. We will talk in the morning.

Sorry for the short boring chapter. I've had writers block and no one helped me out. I need someone to help me but just give me ideas and stuff. If you wanna do that then comment below. This chapter was just a filler.   I tried out for the basketball team and sadly i didn't make it. I made the top 5 tho but idc because volleyball is life. Anywayyss

Comment and vote