Chapter 8

Roc's pov:

When I left out the hotel room i waited for the driver. He finally came and I got in the backseat. "Where to Mr.August " my driver said. I told him my address. When I got there I knocked on the door. When the door opened I seen my best friend from middle school. She was the one I was texting the whole car ride here. "OMG Chres " she said jumping into my arms. I smiled and hugged her tight while her legs were wrapped around me. I missed her. She was my best friend We dated through middle school and through high school. Then we broke up and i started dating Nique. She finally let go and I walked inside. "How have you been Takya" I said. "I've been good. How about you" she said. "Great " I said. We sat on the couch and just started to catch up on some things. "So do you have a boyfriend " I asked. "Nope. I've been single since I dated you" she said. "Oh" I said. That's a long ass time. I'm twenty five now. We stopped dating when I was like 17. "Yea. Well how about you" she said. "I'm married with 3 kids" i said counting Aliyah in. Even tho she's not mine by blood she's still mine. I didn't mean What I said earlier. I looked at Takya  and she looked kinda sad and jealous. "What wrong" I asked . "I still have feelings for you" she said. Oh shit I don't have time for this. "Well like I said. I already have a family and I don't love you anymore" I said. I mean she was pretty but not all that. Zonnique made her look like a fucking ugly duck or something but she was ugly compared to my baby Nique Nique. I'm not tryna be rude but it is What it is. "Oh. Well I can make you love me again" she said coming towards me trying to pull my pants down. I haven't had head in a long ass time. I don't know whether to push her off or let her just do it.

Zonnique pov:

I couldn't sleep because Chresanto wasn't next to me. I need him right next to me while I sleep. I called him like 10 times but he never answerd. Ugh he's so fucking irritating. I don't know where he went and I don't know my way around here. I never been here before. I went to the kids room and seen them all sleep. I kissed there foreheads and closed the door. Im still hurt of What Chresanto said. I don't even know What I did to piss him off. He just snapped for no reason. I just layed back in bed waiting for Chresanto to get back.

Chresanto pov:

"Ugh Yes Takya  " I groaned. She sucked harder. I picked her up and went to her room. I grabbed a condom out of my pocket and slid into her. "Ugh Chresanto " she moaned. I went faster. "Ugh what's my name " groaned. "Daddy" she screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day
Still Chresanto pov

I woke up In a bed that I'm not familiar with. Oh Yea Im at the hotel. I thought. I seen some one walk out the bathroom. I thought it was zonnique but Nique has blonde Curly hair. I looked again and seen that it was Takya . I looked down and noticed I was naked. Wtf happened. "Hey daddy" Takya  said and started rubbing my chest while kissing me. I pushed her off and she fell on the floor. I hurried and grabbed my clothes once I realized that We had sex. I can't belived I just cheated on my wife. I'm not about to tell her Shit about this. Takya  got up and I said "don't ever say nothing about this. Forget this ever happened " I said. "What If I don't want to daddy " she said with a smirk. "Well you are" I screamed. Wait. What am I worried about. She don't even know Nique. "You know what bye" I said grabbing my Phone about to walk out until I heard her say "you think I don't know your wife but I do"she said. "Her name is zonnique pullins. Shes my cousin " she added. Oh shit. I looked back at her "you better not said shit" I yelled. "I won't say anything......... Only if We can continue this" she said. "We ain't doing this. I can't hurt her" I said. "Come on Chresanto. She'll never figure this out" she said. I have to do This or she'll snitch on me. I don't want zonnique to know and plus I kinda like having sex with Takya. Zonnique don't give it to me that much so I'll just get it from Takya. "OK" I said. She smiled and jumped on me. I through my phone on the floor laying her down on the while We were in an intense make out.

Zonnique pov:

When I woke up Chresanto was No were to be found. OMG. Where is he. This is suppose to be a family vacation. "Mommy. I'm hungry" Aliyah said. "OK mommy about to cook. Go tell Lyric I said help you and Royal shower" I said. "Okay mommy" she said. She ran to the back. Before I started cooking I called Chresanto. I was soo worried about him. He didn't answer. I kept calling him then gave up. I let out a sign. I started cooking. Lyric,Royal,and Aliyah came in all dressed. I made their plates and went to the bathroom and I got dressed. "So What y'all wanna do" I asked. "Let's watch a movie " they all said. "OK. What movie" I said. "The karate kid" Aliyah said. She loves Jaden Smith with his braids. "No let's watch After Earth" Lyric said. She loves Jaden Smith with his hair cut. "Naw. I rather watch Michael Myers" he said. "Noo. That's scary " Aliyah and lyric said. "Punks" he mumbled. I shook my head. These kids. "Were watching after earth " I said. I honestly love Jaden Smith. He's sexy asf. Who wouldn't love him. In the middle of the movie Chresanto walked in. He went straight to the back. I followed him. "Where were you Chresanto " I said. He didn't say anything. He just took his shirt off. "I was worried sick about you "I said hugging him. I was pissed at him but I also was worried. "I was at my friends house baby" he said. "What's his name?" I asked. "Tak I mean Tavion" he said. "Well why did you say Tak 1st. You forgot your friends name." I said with a chuckle. "Umm. No. That's his Nick name. Like my Nick name is Roc. His Nick name is Tak" he said. "Ookay " i said. hes being weird. "Why u ain't come back last night " I asked. "I was with Tavion last night " he said. "Oh" I said. "Well I couldn't sleep" I said. "Oh. Baby I'm sorry" he said. I chucked. "It's okay" I said. "Just please don't scare me like that again ..you didn't answer none of your phone calls ".I said. "I'm sorry baby" he said. "It's okay" I said.

Later.......

Chresanto pov:
Me and zonnique was sitting on the couch watching TV while the kids where sleep. her phone ringed and she answer it. When she was done she put her Phone back and sat back down. "Who was that?" I asked. "My cousin Takya. After our trip she's coming to live with us for a Couple months" she said.

Shiiiiiittttttttttt.

Hey sorry for the short boring chapter. I'm so sorry for the mistakes. My keyboard acting stupid but I wanted to update. I have a couple more questions I would like y'all to answer .

Which character pov do you wanna see more of bc I always do Chresanto and zonnique and I know y'all prolly getting tired of it.

How do y'all feel about Chresanto cheating?

How do y'all feel about Takya ?

How do y'all feel about Takya  living with them?

Do you think Chresanto should tell zonnique about him cheating?

Anyways

2comments and 5 votes
Comment and vote.