Chapter 25

Zonnique pov:

I went to open the door and I seen Trevor. He smiled but then it disappeared. I looked to see wat he was looking at and it was at Chresanto. "Why the Fuck is he here?" He asked. "Um excuse me?" I said. Trevor has never cursed at me so this shocked me. I'm used to it with Chresanto but not with Trevor. "I said why the Fuck is he here" He repeated but this time slower. "Aye Nigga you don't have to talk to her like that" Chres said stepping in front of me. He's always been protective of me. I love that. Wait why Am I thinking like this. I have Trevor. "Nobody was talking to you Nigga" Trevor said. Chres balled up his fist and started walking towards him. I pushed him back on his chest. "Stop!" I said. "Can you please leave Chres " I said. He mugged me. "For what?" He said. "Because....just....I don't know Please just leave. I'll call you later." I said. He nodded. "Don't put your hands on her Nigga. If you do then it go be me and you" Chres said. Chres walked out. Trevor walked in and shook his head. "I don't know why you ever dated him. He's just a low life thug" Trevor said. "All he wants to to is fight. Is that the only thing he good at?" Trevor added trying to be funny. It wasn't funny at all. "He's not a low life thug and that's not the only thing he's good at" I said harshly. I sat down on the couch and watched tv. "Well baby I have to go" Trevor said looking at his phone. "But you just got here" I said. "I know. I have to go to work. I just stopped by to see your beautiful face " he said kissing me. I smiled. This is why I date him. He always put me in a great mood. "Okay baby" I Said. I hugged him and kissed him. He kissed back. He left and I sat on the couch and took a nap.

Chresanto Pov:

Right now I'm at home laying on my bed thinking about Nique. I need her back. She's my everything. I shouldn't have cheated on her. I'm just now realizing how wrong I was. I grabbed my phone and went to my contacts and pressed 'Baby girl'. It started ringing and she picked up.

Phone convo

"Wat Chres " Nique said.

"Hey. Do you want to meet up somewhere. I need to talk to you" I said.

"Okay. Where you wanna meet"

"We can meet at the park. Bring the kids" I said.

"But there at your momma house" she said.

"I don't care. Go get them because I want to see them " I said. I heard her sign.

"Alright. We'll be there in an hour" she said.

"Alright bye. I love you" I said.

"K bye" she said and hung up.

End of phone convo

When she hung up I got dressed. It hurted when she didn't say that she loved me back. Ima have a talk with her later.

1 Hour later.

I was sitting on the bench waiting for Nique and the kids. She know she be taking all damn day. "Daddy!" I heard. I looked up to see Lyric,Royal ,and Aliyah running towards Me. I stood up and hugged all them and kissed there foreheads. "Go play" I said. They all ran to the playground. I walked up to Zonnique. "So what did you want to talk about?" She asked. I just came right out and said it. "I want you back" I said. She looked kind of shocked. "Baby I love you so much and I need you. I know I was wrong and stuff but baby I can't lose you. I can't lose you again." I said. "Look Chres. I love you too because you were my first real love but I have a boyfriend and you know that" she said. "Man fuck him. Break up with him and get back with me." I said. "I'm sorry but I ca-" I cut her off by kissing her. She kissed back for a second until she realized what she was doing. She hurried and pushed me off. "Look Chres, I'm sorry but I love Trevor. I'm happy with him. Can you just accept that please." She said. I nodded slowly. I was upset. "Alright whatever" I said. "I'm sorry" she kept saying. I guess she felt bad. "Its alright. But I got a question" I said. "What?" She said. "Do you still love me?" I asked looking into her eyes. "Yes Chres. I will always love you. You was my first love and you're the father of our kids. I love you and I always will" she said. That made me happy. "Well why can't you break up with Trevor then if you love me that much" I said. "I don't know Chres just.....can we please stop talking about this." She asked. I nodded. I guess I just have to accept the fact that she has Trevor now. Its hard looking at her with another man because I want her to myself. I guess I just have to get me a girlfriend now. I'll probably just go back to Takya  if the baby is mine.

Should they get back together?

5 votes and 2 comments.

Vote and comment