¢нαρтєя 19

тнαт'ѕ Takya. тнє gιяℓ ιи тнє ρι¢

zσииιqυє ρσν :

Its been a couple weeks since I seen Chres. We talked today on the phone. Jasmine been acting funny because she found out that Aliyah wasn't Chres child. I dont know what's up with her but I really dont care. The kids are at Chresanto mom house. Right now me and Chres are going to sit and try to talk things out because I dont want divorces but im still hurt at the same time. Im on the couch and he came in with 2 drinks in his hand. He gave me my drink and I started talking. "So tell me when all this started" I said. "Well it all started when we were on our way to Paris. Remember I was texting the whole time there" he said. I nodded trying to hold in all my tears. "well yea. I was texting her. Shes my ex girlfriend. Anyways when we got to the hotel I left and went to her house. I didn't plan to cheat. I just wanted to chill with her. But then one thing lead to another and that's when it started. Im So sorry baby. I swear I didn't mean for that to happen. I love you so much" he said. Tears was already running down my face. I can believe him. "how could you do this to me" I yelled. "You acting like you aint neva cheat before." chresanto screamed. "But I didn't continue to cheat on you. It was one time and it was a fucking accident. You continued to do it for 3 fucking months and you got her pregnant" I yelled getting up. Im about to leave."You acting like you didn't get pregnant by Jaden" he said. I ignored him and started walking towards the door but stopped dead in my tracks when he said "its all your fault anyways" "How is it my fault" I yelled. "Because you act like you can't please a Nigga. I need sex and all you want to do is cuddle and talk. Or watch TV." he yelled. I can't believe Hes saying this. "so all you want me for is because of sex?" I asked. "Yes. That's exactly why I married yo ugly broke ass" he yelled. I slapped him in his face as hard as I could and ran out the house. Fuck him. Fuck this relationship Fuck everything. I sped my way to my sisters house. I walked in to see my bags packed and they was but the door. What the Fuck? I walked to the living room to see jasmine watching TV. "Why is my bags packed?" I asked. "Because your no longer staying here" she said. "Why?" I asked. "Because your a hoe that's why. I dont want you to have sex with my boyfriend August then get pregnant by him like you did with Jaden. So get the Fuck out of my house" she yelled. I can't believe her. "Fuck you" I yelled. "Naw im good. I dont Fuck hoes" she said. I wiped my tears and grabbed my bags. Today Is just a horrible day. I walked out and went to pick up the kids. When I picked them up we went to a hotel. I put them in a shower and got in the shower myself. Im so stressed. I got out the shower and laid in bed. I need a new start. Mabe me and the kids should move somewhere. FaR away from here.

¢няєѕαитσ ρσν

When she left I started punching holes in the wall. I really fucked up. I know I did. I didn't mean anything I said. I was just mad. I sat down and my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller I.D and it read 'Takya ' I answered it. After we was done talking I hung up. She want me to come over. The only reason im coming over is because mg child is in her stomach and im going to take care of my kids. Believe that.

Hey yall. Im back Lol. I already have chapter 20 done but I dont know when to publish it. Mabe if I get enough votes and comments but answer these questions.

How do yall feel about chresanto?

Do you think jasmine is wrong?

5 votes and 2 comments

Vote and comment