"G-guys please go back to practice" hinata was shaking hard. They apologized and left him alone. "Hinata... you don't have to talk to me if you don't want to...I fully understand if you're scared I brought stuff if you need to stim or hide" tsukki said setting the bag in front of hinata and backing away.

         "T-thank you" hinata said softly faking a smile. "Don't fake a smile please I need to know if you're uncomfortable" tsukki said calmly. "Lets go somewhere private please....i-i don't like the eyes on me...." hinata said calmly. Tsukki nodded and hinata grabbed Asahi and they wen t into an empty room.

        Asahi hugged him softly and nodded at tsukki as if to say he can speak. Tsukki seemed nervous but he quickly calmed down when hinata walked closer to him. "Look tsuki-kei...I understand....you don't have to apologize" hinata had tears in his eyes. "Shoyo I'm going to apologize...I did the worst thing possible... I'm so sorry I know I was such an asshole I'm really trying to work on my issues...and I totally understand if you just want to be friends or not talk at all..." kei started crying hard.

         Hinata ran to him and hugged him tight. "Kei I know you're trying it's oki I love you so much" hinata cried hard. "I love you too but shoyo bunny you can't just forgive me like that can you?" Kei asked crying confused. "I can and I just did i miss you so much" he cried out into keis chest. Asahi was also tearing up at the sight of the two boys.

         "Boys this is cute and I'm very proud of both of you but you need to at least practice a little" daichi said softly smiling at the two boys. "Lets go baby" kei said wiping his tears away. They practiced and everyone was teasing kei because he basically had a heart attack everytime hinata looked sad. Practice ended and everyone went to class.

         "Hey kags" hinata smiled wide looking at the raven headed boy. "Shut up" kags spat at hinata. Hinata knew he was just grumpy because the vending machine didn't have milk today. "You're like a grumpy old man" hinata sighed making some students around him giggle. Kags seemed to get genuinely mad at this so hinata quickly turned around before making it worst.

          Lunch came very slow as hinata kept watching the clock. The tick of the hands were like torture. As soon as the bell rang hinata ran out the door leaving everyone behind. He quickly ran to the lunchroom and waited for kei. "Oi shrimp" kei smiled wide waving him over. Hinata ran like his life depended on it and jumped on kei.

         Fortunately kei caught hinata barely by the thighs, but this caught the attention of some not so lgbtq+ friendly people. "Wow look at the fags" one of them said pretty loud to make sure they heard it. Hinata had murder in his eyes and kei saw it and quickly let him down. "You wanna say it again" hinata said now standing on their table. "Yeah you fag what you gonna do" he laughed with his buddies.

          Hinata got down and real close to his face. "Maybe I'll ruin or life you know I happen to be on amazing terms with the principle... oh wait I meant my dad" Hinata wasn't entirely lying as the principle very much protected hinata like a father. The boy quickly apologized and shut up. Hinata walked back to kei and hugged him tight again. "Lets go somewhere else baby" he whispered softly.

          "I have just the place" suga chimed in. Kei's face dropped and he panicked a bit until suga gave him a smile. "Look you can apologize properly later right now im worried about our baby" suga said calmly. Hinata blushed hard at sugas comment and kei was intensely in love with the fact that suga included him. They followed suga to the abandoned gym.

        They got situated and hinata and kei were amazed that suga even had the keys considering this gym had been closed for years. "Sugawa-" "suga" he interrupted kei correcting him making the blonde boy smile feverishly. "Suga... I'm so sorry I was such a dick...I know gifts don't fix stuff but I already gave hinata his and I wanted to give yours too" kei said pulling out a box from his backpack.