↳ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩

"Hello boys. And Ron." Leo jumped to see the Patil twins in matching gowns, Amélie smiling politely as she held Leo's arm. The Patil girl and Amélie held intense eye contact as Leo coughed, smiling. "Don't you look..." Pavarti spoke, scanning over Ron's robes as Leo patted the boy's shoulder. "...dashing!" Ron looked at Leo surprised that he was having a go at him one minute now he was standing up for him. Pavarti looked at Leo surprised as her twin hit her shoulder, the two harshly whispering. "Yes, Ron. Dashing." She lied, her twin smiling at Leo as they shared a smile. "There you are, Potter! Are you and Miss Patil ready?" McGonagall held Harry's shoulders, both his and Leo's eyebrows scrunching up. "Ready, Professor?" Harry asked, Leo nodding along.

"To dance!" Harry's face dropped as did Leo's as McGonagall continued, "It's tradition that the representative leads the four champions into the dance." McGonagall spoke as if it were nothing, Ron smiling smugly at Leo and Harry. "Surely, I told you that?" McGonagall asked, looking at Leo as he slowly shook his head. McGonagall sighed, taking her hands off Harry's shoulders. "Well, now you know. Now, Mr Black and Miss Laurent, come with me." McGonagall pulled the two away from the group, Leo groaning in disgust. Amélie hit his shoulder, the girl excited to lead the dance as she was confident, Leo, not so much. "Okay, so, now that you have just learned this, Leo. You and Miss Laurent will walk hand in hand after everyones in. Remember, all eyes will be on you two as the champions and their dates will follow. You'll all disperse into dances as everyone gradually joins along. Simple?"

Amélie nodded quickly as she pulled Leo away. "Understood, Madame!" She shouted, McGonagall nodding with a smile before walking into the Great Hall. "I don't want to!" Leo complained with a pout, Amélie cupping his face. "You'll be fine! Maybe, you can add a bit of pizaz to it, like, your powers!" Leo's face scrunched up in confusion. "What?" He spoke, letting Amélie hold his head as she giggled, Leo pouting more. "I saw you with that boy's quill earlier this year. Do that again." She spoke, Leo smiling. "I'm not making quills dance around, love." He spoke, Amélie blushing at the nickname before she shook her head, laughing again. "No, no. I mean, make, I don't know, tiny parts of my dress go up partly." Leo's eyes widens, Amélie's face scrunching up at the same time.

"I'm not exposing you to everyone!" The boy harshly whispered, lifting his head up as Amélie shook her head quickly, holding Leo's shoulders. "No! I mean, make like what happened at our entrance at the start of this year." Leo's face lit up. "Oh! You mean like the birds!" He asked, clicking his fingers as Amélie nodded with a bright smile. "I can't do birds though..." Leo sulked a bit, Amélie sighing. "Just... do what you can. And if you want to, okay?" She asked, Leo and her making eye contact as the former smiled, hugging the girl.

"Alright." He spoke, everyone walking in, leaving the champions and their dates. Leo and Amélie walked towards Cedric and Cho, smiling at the two. Fleur and her date walked up to the four, them shaking hands with one another as McGonagall ordered them around. "Line up, everyone." McGonagall spoke, Leo smiling as Krum came over, his smile dropping when he saw Hermione next to the Bulgarian. The two made eye contact as Hermione waved, Leo being pulled by Amélie to the front of the line.

---------=---------

Everyone cheered as the doors opened, Leo gulping as he saw everyone looking at him. Amélie seemed to notice his discomfort as she shook their arms, Leo smiling down at her as the cheering continued. Leo locked eyes with Fred and George, the two winking at the boy. Leo shook his head and laughed, everyone giving them a round of applause. Everyone gathered around them as the five pairs set their places, Leo and Amélie closest to the teachers. Amélie nodded at Leo, the boy taking a deep breathe as he nodded back. Leo placed his hand on Amélie's waist, the girl blushing as they held onto each other. Harry looked at the pair, taking mental notes as he did the same with Pavarti. She smiled, harshly rearranging Harry's hand as he yelped, the conductor tapping his baton. Music filled the room as Leo and Amélie quickly danced.