↳ 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 '𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚'

"Harry! Harry! Open the door!" Leaning on the cupboard door, Leo watched in amusement as Harry opens the front door, a lady handing him her wet umbrella and trudging through the hallway, shoving Leo back. Leo glared at the woman's back as he turned back to Harry and Vernon. "Uncle Vernon, I need you to sign this form." Harry takes out the slip of paper allowing him to go to Hogsmeade, Leo rolling his eyes. He'd already tried his luck with Petunia, but as he wasn't family, she declined.

"What is it?" Vernon asked, putting his coat away. "Nothing." Harry answers, Leo raising an eyebrow. "School stuff." Harry adds on, Leo shaking his head and walking to the room Petunia was in, hearing Vernon tell Harry he will if he behaves. Vernon walks in after him along with Harry. "I will if she does." Harry spoke through gritted teeth, the woman sighing as she got up from petting her dog. Leo stared at the dog as it looked right back at him, Leo looking at it as if to say 'what?'.

"You're still here, are you?" The woman asked in disgust, Harry nodded. "Yes." He shot back, Leo putting his hand up. "So am I." He spoke, the woman turning to him, scowling. "Oh God, you're both here." She groaned again, Leo and Harry looking at each other. "Damn good of my brother to keep you. Especially you!" Leo's eyebrows raised when Vernon's sister pointed at him. "Straight to an orphanage if they'd been dumped on my doorstep." Harry glared at her. "Rather be there." Leo muttered under his breathe, Vernon's sister turning to him.

"What did you say?!" She shouted, Leo putting his hands up in surrender. "Nothing." He answered quickly, Vernon's sister smiling. "Exactly." Dudley laughed at something on the TV as Vernon's sister looked at him, a bright smile on her face. "Is that my Dudders? Is that my little nephie-poos?" Leo watched them with disgust, Harry snickering. "Take the suitcases upstairs." Vernon quickly told the two boys, Harry and Leo nodding quickly as they took one suitcase each.

----------=----------

"Oh God," Leo started, pulling at the sleeve of his pink rubber glove, "What?" Harry asked, Leo nodding over to the table, smirking. "Look," Harry watched Vernon's sister give her dog some brandy, the two boy's smirking. "What are you two smirking at?" Leo just looked away as Harry answered. "Nothing." Vernon's sister turned to Vernon. "Where did you send them?" She asked, Vernon sipping his drink.

"St Brutus'. It's a fine institution for hopeless cases." He informed his sister, the woman turning to see Leo shaking from laughter over the sink, washing a plate as he did. She scanned the boy up and down in disgust before turning to Harry. "They use a cane at St Brutus', boy?" She asked, Leo looking up. He snickered at Vernon's face, him wanting Harry to lie about Hogwarts. "Oh yeah, we've been beaten loads of times. Yeah." Harry told her, smiling as Leo laughed, having to squeeze his eyes shut.

Harry turned to look at Leo, laughing slightly at the boy. "I won't have this namby-pamby, wishy-washy nonsense about not beating people!" She scowled, Leo and Harry making eye contact as they snickered quietly together. "You mustn't blame yourself about how this one turned out, Vernon. Especially Black. It's all do with bad blood. Bad blood will out!" Both Harry and Leo's faces dropped as she continued to insult them. "What is it the boy's Father's did, Petunia?"

Leo's jaw clenched as she continued. "Oh yes, a drunk! Then Black got himself in prison!" Both boys tensed up as Harry spoke up. "That's a lie." Vernon's sister laughed at him. "What did you say?" She asked, jumping when Harry turned around. "My dad wasn't a drunk!" He shouted, Vernon and Petunia flinching, Dudley too infatuated with the TV. Leo looked up quickly as he heard a glass break, looking at Harry immediately. Hearing Vernon's sister scream, he looked to see her covered in brandy and glass shards.