↳ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬

"Dobby! Get back here!" Harry whisper-shouted towards Dobby. Leo ran down the stairs to see the elf in the doorframe connecting the hallway and the kitchen, eyeing the fancy cake Petunia made up. He glared at Dobby, the elf no listening to the boy as he snapped his fingers, the cake flying up suddenly. "Dobby... Please, no." Leo asked from next to Harry, Dobby turning back to the duo. "Harry Potter and Leo Black must say they're not going back to school." Dobby instructed them, Leo shaking his head as Harry spoke for the both of them. "We can't. Hogwarts is our home." He said sincerely, Dobby looking back at the cake.

"Then Dobby must do it, sir. For Harry Potter and Leo Black's own good." He spoke, clicking his fingers at the cake. The cake started to float towards the Vernons and the Masons, Leo and Harry pushing past Dobby to catch it. Vernon was telling jokes when he saw Harry reaching for the floating cake, Leo behind him with his eyes trained on the desert. If he would've known better, Vernon thought the two boys were deliberately trying to ruin his special job event for their own amusement. By this time, Petunia and Dudley had now seen the situation too, the Masons still unknown to the scene. The cake stopped right above Mrs. Mason's head, Leo looking back at Dobby and glaring at him.

Dobby shivered when he saw the red glint himself but snapped his fingers anyway, the cake splattering on the woman's head. Her husband looked to Vernon as he apologised profusely, explaining that Harry was their 'cousin that was extremeley antisocial and afraid of any other life source' and Leo was his 'only friend from the special school' to which Leo glared at the man.

----------=----------

Harry stared out the window in complete misery, seeing part of Vernon's fat belly and bars blocking their window view. Whirring took over the silence as no one in the boy's room spoke, too angry to do so. Leo got up and looked out the window, seeing Petunia and Dudley watching Vernon bar up their window. "We're completely isolated." Harry said in sadness, Leo looking at him and going back to his bed. "That stupid elf. Who thought they should be a thing, hm? Irritable little creatures." Leo spat, Harry looking at him in agreement. "You two are never going back to that school!" Vernon shouted through the window, Leo shrugging him off.

----------=----------

Leo tossed and turned in his sleep, not getting comfortable at all. Every time the boy closed his eyes, a red flashing would appear and he'd hear screams of a woman. He couldn't make out the words and he didn't want to keep his eyes closed for long enough to want to know. He looked at Harry, scoffing at how the boy looked so peaceful. A low car engine noise appeared and Leo shot up in his bed, shaking Harry. The boy got up groggily and put his glasses on, still in bed. Leo walked up to the window and saw two headlights of a flying car, heading for their window. "Oi, oi! Harry!" Leo said, motioning his hand behind him for the scarred-boy to get up.

The boy did as told and his eyes widened when he saw the car lights too, both boys backing away towards their shared closet. The car went side to side with the boy's window and Ron smiled goofily at them. Leo let go of a breath he was holding and walked up to them. "Ronald." He greeted, bowing as Ron scowled. "Leonardo." He shot back, going ignored by Leo who smiled brightly seeing the Weasley twins in the car too. "Gred, Feorge." He greeted, Fred laughing as he and George waved together. Harry walked up to the window too, curious, but a smile on his face none the less. "What are you all doing here?" He asked, Leo nodding. "Rescuing you both, of course." Ron said as if it were obvious, Leo putting the back of his hand over his forehead. "Oh, my dear, Ronald! I'm so ecstatic!" He gleamed, the twins laughing as Ron glared at him playfully.