↳ 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙮𝙟𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

"Oh, Mr Malfoy," Madame Pomfrey started, running towards Harry with a potion, "stop making a fuss! You can go!" She exclaimed, the blond boy's visitors staring at her, disgusted. Leo smirked at Draco as he got out of his bed ten minutes earlier and was just visiting Harry, along with the rest of the Gryffindor team. "Out of my way! He should have been brought straight to me!" She told the group, Leo nodding in agreement.

"I can mend bones in a heartbeat, but growing them back..." She got the potion ready. "You will be able to, won't you?" Hermione asked the nurse with worry. "Oh, I'll be able to, certainly, but it'll be painful. It's going to be a rough night, Potter." She told him, giving him the potion. "Regrowing bones is a nasty business." She told the group, Harry spitting out his potion all over his bed with a groan of disgust. "Harry!" Leo shouted, him not moving in time and having a lot of potion on his uniform. He walked out the hospital wing with a huff.

"Well, what do you expect?! Pumpkin juice?!" Madame Pomfrey exclaimed, taking the cup away from Harry.

----------=----------

"Again? You mean the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" Hermione asked the three boys, all of them in the bathroom. "Of course," Ron answered from where he was stood. "Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here." Leo looked up from where he was laid down next to Hermione, confused. "And now he's told Draco how to do it." Ron finished, Hermione looking up. "Maybe. We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice potion to know for sure."

"Enlighten me," Ron started again, Leo putting his head back down. "Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight, in the middle of the girl's lavatory?" Ron asked Hermione, her sighing and looking up at him again. "Won't we get caught?" "No." She chuckled, "No one ever comes in here." She told them, Leo looking confused. "Why?" He asked, Hermione looking to him. "Moaning Myrtle." She answered. "Who?" Ron asked.

Leo's face went wide when he saw a translucent girl with pigtails looming from one of the cubicles behind Ron. "Moaning Myrtle." Leo adressed her, looking behind Ron as he looked down. "Who's Moaning Myrtle?" He asked, the girl flying in his face. "I'm Moaning Myrtle!" She shouted, Ron looking afraid as his lips trembled. The Golden Quartet watched as she flew atop of the sinks, looking down on them. "I wouldn't expect you to know me!" She whined, Leo gulping.

"Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable, moping, Moaning Myrtle?" She sobbed, flying back into the cubicle she came from, screaming. Water from the toilet splashed from the cubicle, Leo getting up so it didn't get on his robes. "She's a little sensitive." Hermione told the three, Leo gaping at her.

"A little?!"

----------=----------

"Gather round!" Lockhart told the students as he walked down the blue runway, Leo sighing from where he stood. A Hufflepuff boy next to him, Justin Finchley, laughed at his reaction, Leo hitting him softly. "Gather round. Can everybody see me?" He asked the large group, the girls nodding immediatley. "Can you all hear me?" He asked again, the girls doing the same thing. "Can he just get on with it?" Leo asked Justin, him nodding in agreement.

"In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little duelling club to train you all up incase you ever need to defend yourself as I have done myself on countless occasions. For full details, see my published works." He promoted his books, taking off his cape and chucking it towards an older group of Gryffindor girls, them squealing and fighting over it. "Let me introduce... my assistant, Professor Snape." Leo laughed slightly at Snape being an assistant.