↳ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙠

"Why are you always late?" Harry asked Leo as he walked into the tent, the boy smiling sarcastically. "I showed Amélie where she could sit," Leo answered, Harry's face scrunching up, "Is that a problem?" Leo continued, Harry shaking his head slowly. Everyone in the tent quieted down at the large roar that took over the cheers, Harry gulping. Harry walked towards Leo as he pointed towards the tent door, Harry's face scrunching up again. Leo walked up to Cedric, his eyes glancing to Harry as he talked to Hermione. "So," Leo spoke, Cedric jumping and looking down at the boy. Cedric smiled shakily as Leo nodded. "Nervous, Diggory?" Leo punched Cedric's arm lightly, the Hufflepuff smile brightening.

"What makes you think that?" Cedric asked, Leo's eyebrows raising. "Maybe from the fact that you've been stood here looking at a bedpost as if it's the most interesting thing ever." Leo answered, Cedric laughing and shaking his head. "Okay, you got me. Maybe I am a tiny bit nervous." Cedric truthfully told Leo, the boy nodding. "Well, you can just remember that if you are close to dying, it is in the rules for the representative," Leo pointed to himself, Cedric's eyebrows scrunching up. "Can step in and save you. So, you're welcome." Leo continued, Cedric smiling as his nerves eased gradually. "Okay...okay!" Cedric exclaimed, the two fist bumping as Leo watched Hermione jump through in the tent and hug Harry, the boy smiling.

This dropped, however, as he saw a flash hit the two, turning to Rita Skeeter with a huff. "Young love! How... stirring." Rita gasped, strutting into the tent with a man scurrying after her, notebook and camera in hand. Leo stood next to Harry and Hermione as Rita continued. "If everything goes... unfortunately today, you two may even make the front page." Rita spoke, Viktor sitting up from his bed to join the conversation. "You have no business here." He spoke, everyone turning to the Bulgarian. "This tent is for champions, friends," Viktor spoke, Harry nodding. "And representatives." Viktor finished, Leo raising his hand as he glared at Rita, the woman gulping and shaking her head. She turned to Viktor with a smile, Leo dropping his arm to his side. She seemed to dance under the boy's gaze, Leo scowling.

"No matter. We've, er, got what we wanted." She stuttered, Leo grabbing the woman's shoulders as she yelped, the boy pushing her and the man back out from where they came from, flicking his hand as the curtains closed. He watched as Dumbledore struttered in, followed by Igor, Crouch and Madame Maxine, Filch trailing afterwards. "Hello champions!" He greeted, Leo nodding as Harry and Hermoine moved out the way. "Now, you've waited, you've wondered. At last, the moment has arrived, the moment only you four can appreciate." Everyone surrounded Dumbledore in a circle as he spoke. Leo watched as Dumbledore seemed to double check as he saw Hermione, the girl staring at the ground. "What are you doing here, Miss Granger?"

The girl looked up to meet everyone's eyes on her, the girl stuttering. "Oh..." She spoke, walking backwards as Leo smiled at her. "Sorry, I'll just go." Hermione spoke quickly, scurrying out of the tent, everyone looking back at Dumbledore ordered Crouch for the bag, Leo letting Harry stand ahead of him as he walked over to the tent doors, seeing Rita stood there peaking through, camera next to her. The two made eye contact as Leo nodded, squeezing through and out the way as Rita looked suprised, shrugging and taking more photos. Leo walked across the sidelines and looked over the crowd, waving at anyone whom he made eye contact with. He saw both the Weasley twins with boxes attached to their neck, George looking back at the boy.

Leo nodded at George with a smile as the older boy smiled lighty, waving back as he almost dropped his box, Fred hitting him. Leo watched, laughing as George and Fred argued too far away for the boy to hear them, the former pointing at Leo as the representative waved, Fred waving back with a smile. The twins continued asking for donations as Leo's eyes drifted towards Draco, the boy close to the arena. He watched as a first year was ahead of him, cheering even though the trial hasn't started yet. Leo smiled before Draco pulled the boy's hat over his head, spitting incoherent words at the poor boy. Leo's eyebrows scrunched up as he blinked, his eyes going red as he jolted his hand up, a red hook pulling the boy's hat up. Draco jumped, knowing it was Leo as he quickly scanned the crowd, jumping when he met Leo's still red eyes.