↳ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

Leo stepped off the train, shivering at the temperature change, hugging his robe closer to himself. Harry and Ron step off after him as Harry looks around. "Night already?" He questions no one imparticular. As the three are walking around in the crowd of other students, Hagrid's voice booms over. "Right then, First years! This way please, don't be shy!" He shouted, Leo dragging Ron over to the giant man. Harry follows and they get to the front of the crowd. "Hello, Harry! Hello, Leo!" He greets as Ron looks up at the half-giant shocked. "Hi Hagrid!" Leo and Harry reply at the same time.

"This way to the boats then! Follow me!" Hagrid orders, walking away, the first years following him to a river with small boats lined up at the dock. Leo jumps in one with Ron and Harry, the latter carrying a lantern with him. Leo gets in the back as Harry and Ron get in the front. Harry nudges Leo who looks up at him. The boy points forward as Leo follows his finger. His face lights up as he sees a large castle on a small rock island, illuminated by the lights. To Leo, the place looked truly magical as he never took his eyes of off the castle.

----------=----------

All off the first years walk up three flights of stairs, leading towards two grand doors. A elderly woman dressed in robes and a pointy hat awaits the children at the top of the stairs. "Welcome to Hogwarts!" She greets when all the students are settled. "Now, In a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates, but before then, you must be sorted into your houses." She advises. Leo looks at Ron who looked at him scared for some reason, making Leo slightly nervous. "They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin." She introduces them all, looking at Leo at the first one, him not realising himself. "Now while you're here, you're house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule-breaking, and you will lose points." She warns the group.

"At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the House Cup." A toad's croaking is heard as Leo looks down and sees a toad by his feet. He shrieks for the second time today as he clings onto Ron, him being the closest. The ginger pushes him off and straightens his robe out. "Trevor!" A boy exclaims, pushing between Leo and Ron to pick him up. Leo gags loudly as he picks up the slimey thing, the other students laughing at him and the boy on the floor. The latter, still kneeled on the ground, looks up at the woman who is staring at him and apologises, walking back to his place.

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." She walks in the doors as Leo smiles at Harry. The students all whisper between themselves as a boy's voice speaks up. "It's true then! What they were saying on the train. Harry Potter and Leonardo Black have come to Hogwarts." Ron, Leo and Harry looked over to see a platinum blond haired boy leaning on the stone staircase, a smug grin on his face. All the first years whispered about Leo and Harry as the blond boy introduced himself. "This is Crabbe... and Goyle," He introduces his friends, Leo wincing at the fact they look like his bodyguards. "And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He holds his hand out to shake, Leo holding it as Ron snickers at the boy's name.

Draco, still holding Leo's hand, whips his head to Ron and scowls. "Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask for yours. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley." He fires back to the boy, Leo's eyebrows raising, impressed with his quick comeback, but disgusted at how mean he was. Draco turns back to Harry Leo, smiling at the latter, not returned, shaking his hand then turns to Harry, offering his hand. "You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter, Black. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort." He looks at Ron, the boy looking down, upset.

"I can help you there." He raises his hand higher as Harry doesn't shake it, Leo scowling at Draco. "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks." Harry says as the first years gasp. Leo then nods, agreeing with Harry as he wipes the hand that Draco shook on the blond's shoulder. "Your attitude stinks, mate." He said with a smug smile as the teacher from earlier comes back and taps Draco on the shoulder with a rolled up paper. Draco trudges to his place again as she speaks once more. "We're ready now. Follow me." She walks through the doors, the first years following excitedly.

----------=----------

"Woah." Leo says as he saw the candles floating and the roof look like a starry sky. Harry nudged him as he looked back to the woman who stopped their walk. "Wait along here, please?" She motioned before the stairs with the paper. Harry, Leo and Ron were at the front of the crowd, mesmerised by the place. "Now, before we begin, Professor Dumbledore has a few words." She steps aside as an old man stand up, Leo gawking at his huge beard and long hair. "I have a few start-of-term notices I wish to announce. The first years, please note that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr Filch," He motioned to a man wearing brown tacky clothes at the door, Leo squinting his eyes at the beady eyed cat.

"has asked me to remind you that the third floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds. To everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you." He sits down again as Ron looks at Harry and Leo. "When I call your name, you will come forth. I shall place the sorting hat on your head" She picks up the old hat and reads the paper. "Hermione Granger!" She calls out as Leo looks to the girl on his far right, her taking a deep breath, mumbling to herself as she sits on the stool. The woman puts the hat on her head as it seems to grow a face. "Ah,... right then! Ok... Gryffindor! " The hat shouts as the house's table cheers.

Leo smiles at her as she walks towards the table, her returning it. "Draco Malfoy!" She calls as Leo's mood drops, Ron turning to Harry and Leo, scowling. Draco walks up and sits on the stool, weirdly nervous, and before the hat is placed fully on his head, "Slytherin! " It shouts, Leo jumping slightly and Draco striding to the Slytherin table. "There wasn't a witch or wizard who went bad in Slytherin." Ron tells the two as Leo focuses on the woman. "Susan Bones!" She calls. Leo feels a gaze on him and looks around, his eyes stopping on a man dressed in all black, his hair greasy and down to his chin, his eyes shifting between Harry and Leo.

"Oi, Harry!" Leo hits the boy as he turns to him, shaking his head as if to ask what's wrong. Leo then motions to the man secretly and looks away, Harry looking at him now. Harry winces and holds his forehead. Ron turns to him, concerned "Harry, what is it?". "Nothing." He answered as Leo glared at the man, the latter staring back at him. "Ronald Weasley!" The woman in green calls as Ron looks around, nervous. "Go on, Ronald." Leo pushed him forward, Ron tripping and fixing his robes. He sat down on the stool as the hat didn't take long to decide. "Gryffindor! " It shouts finally, the Gryffindor table cheering loudly.

"Harry Potter?" She questions as the cheering dies down immediately replaced with whispers. Leo sees Dumbledore sits up in his seat, more intrigued then before. Harry sits on the stool, looking at Leo nervously, the boy giving him a goofy smile and two thumbs up. Harry smiled at him then jumped, the hat speaking in his head. Harry closes his eyes and whispers to himself as Leo looks at him weirdly. "Not Slytherin, eh? Ok then... Gryffindor!" The hat shouts as the table cheer rapturously, Harry smiling and running to sit next to Hermione across Ron. Chants could be hear that 'they've got Potter'.

"Leonardo Black!" The woman interrupts the loud cheering, the hall going dead silent as no one spoke a word. The man in the black robes immediately sat up this time as Dumbledore kept his eyes on the boy. Leo's nerves suddenly took over as he shakily walked over to the stool. When he sat down, he scanned his eyes over the whole room, getting some disgusted glances and shocked ones. "Oh! Hello! Fancy seeing you here!" The hat exclaims loudly, many people jumping at the loud noise, breaking the silence. "It didn't even feel like yesterday when you're Mother was here, your Father too..." The hat seemed to say Leo's Father's name in disgust. "I know exactly where to put you Oh Great one! Gryffindor! " The hat shouts, the cheering not as loud as Harry's, but still very loud.

Leo smiled bright and speed walked, sitting down next to Ron, the two high fiving. Leo looked to Harry who smiled at him and Hermione smiled too. He returned those smiles and sat down, watching the rest of the sorting.

Author's note:

Finally at Hogwarts!
Also, three chapters in one day! I don't know what happened to me but you're welcome lol
I'll post tomorrow too at like 5:00pm!

[1638 words!]
Hope you enjoyed!!
See you tomorrow!

Byeeee!