↳ 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨

"Intriguing, isn't it?" Lupin asked his class, them all with their eyes trained on the wardrobe. Leo, however didn't seem fazed, to most people's amazement as he was scared of almost anything. The object rattled viciously as Lupin continued, "Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what's inside?" Leo heard Lupin's voice travel to where he was stood next to Harry. "That's a Boggart, that is." Dean answered, Leo hitting his shoulder as Lupin praised him. "Very good." The Professor spoke, Dean not paying attention to Leo as he focused on the wardrobe.

"Can anybody tell me what a Boggart looks like?" Lupin asked, Leo looking to see him watching over the class with a smile. "No-one knows." Leo jumped at Hermione's voice, looking to Ron and Harry in confusion. "When'd she get here?" Ron asked the two, both Leo and Harry shrugging. "Boggarts are shape-shifting, taking the shape of whatever a particular person fears the most." Hermione answered, Leo looking back to Lupin as the man wore a smile.

"That's what makes them so-" "Terrifying. Yes," Lupin finished off Hermione's sentence, walking to the wardrobe. "Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a Boggart." Lupin told the class, everyone's eyes switching between him and the closet. "Let's practice it now. Without wands, please." Lupin stood in front of the wardrobe to gather people's attention. "After me, Riddikulus." Lupin chanted, the class following. "Riddikulus!" They chanted afterwards, Lupin smiling.

"Very good. A l-" A jolt from the wardrobe scared everyone, even Leo, as the whole class flinched back, Lupin continuing. "A little louder. Be very clear. Listen. Riddikulus!" Lupin chanted loud and clear. "Riddikulus!" The class followed his instructions as Leo heard Draco from the side of the class. "This class is ridiculous." He sneered, Leo watching as Crabbe agreed with him. Leo shook his head and looked back to Lupin, the man looking as if he was waiting for the boy to pay attention to him.

"Well," Lupin started, smiling at Leo. "So much for the easy part. The incantation alone is not enough." Lupin spoke, Leo's eyebrows scrunching up in confusion. "What really finishes a Boggart off is laughter." Lupin told the group, Leo even more confused than before. "You need to force it to assume the shape you find truly amusing. Let me explain," Lupin trailed off, scanning the group of third years. "Neville, will you join me, please?" Lupin spoke, everyone watching as Neville shakily walked up to the Professor, Lupin greeting him calmly.

"Neville, what frightens you most of all?" Lupin askes, bending down to the boy's level slightly. "What was that?" Lupin asked, due to the fact Neville mumbled something completely incoherent, looking down. "Professor Snape, sir." Most students laughed at the boy, Leo snickering slightly as he turned his head back. Harry hit the boy's shoulder with a smile, Leo glaring at him playfully. "Frightens us all." Lupin spoke, Leo smiling more as Lupin looked up before shaking his head.

"I believe you live with your Grandmother?" Lupin asked, Neville nodding shakily. "Yes. But I wouldn't want it to be her either." Lupin laughed slightly, along with the class a he shook his head. "No. It won't." Lupin reassured Neville, him nodding slowly. The closet rattled more and more as Lupin continued, "I want you to picture her clothes very clearly in your mind." Lupin instructed, Neville starting to name what his Grandmother wore. "Not aloud, Neville." Lupin told the boy with a smile.

"Long as you see it, we see it." Lupin told the boy, him nodding quickly out of anxiousness. "I kind of feel bad." Leo told Dean, the boy's eyebrows scrunching up. "Why?" He asked, Leo tilting his head as he pressed his lips together. "I don't know." He spoke simply, Dean pushing him as they both looked back at the two. "Now," Lupin started, "When I open that wardrobe, here's what I want you to do." Lupin told Neville clearly, Neville making sure he was listening without distraction. "Excuse me," Lupin moved to stand next to Neville, bending down to his height.