↳ 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧

"Harry! Harry!" Leo woke up to Hermione sat over Harry's bed with a candle, waking him up as he writhed around in discomfort. "Harry!" Leo shouts, Hermione jumping as Harry got up quickly, putting his glasses on. "Are you alright?" Hermione asked over Harry's heavy breathes. "Hermione! Bad dream!" Harry spoke quickly, Leo's face scrunching up. "When did you get here actually?" Leo asked, pointing towards the girl. "Just now. You?" Hermione answered, her eyes flickering between the two boys as Harry spoke up. "Last night." He answered, Hermione putting the candle on the table next to Ron, Leo turning with his back faced to the rest of his friends.

"Wake up! Wake up, Ronald!" Leo heard Hermione shout, turning with a groan to see Ron sat up, covering himself as an offended expression sat on his face. "Honestly, get dressed." Hermione spoke, walking towards the door as Leo nodded, turning back to the wall before he felt something hit his back. "Ow!" Leo shouted, pouting as he looked at Hermione, the girl glaring at him. "Don't go back to sleep!" She ordered, looking around the room and looking towards Ron. "Come on, Ron! Your Mother says breakfast is ready." With that, Leo shot up as fast as he could, everyone slightly jumping.

"I'm coming now!" Leo jumped out of bed, everyone watching awkwardly as the boy got dressed in a flash, everyone slightly impressed. "I'm done! Let's go!" And with that, Leo walked towards Hermione, everyone silent as he walked out and down the stairs.

---------=----------

"Arthur!" Leo jumped slightly, hearing a man shout Mr Weasley's name, George hitting his shoulder teasingly. Leo glared at the boy as the group walked closer to see a man stood by a tree. "It's about time, son." The man spoke further, Arthur shaking his head with a laugh. "Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." Arthur spoke, mainly aimed at Harry and Ron as they slepted in longer than anyone else. Leo turned around and shook his head at the two, joking as they glared back. Fred turned Leo around as the two smiled, Leo looking anywhere but Amos.

His eyes squinted when he saw a boy in a tree, seeming to be waiting there, doing nothing. Leo nodded at the boy as he nodded back, the two sharing an awkward smile. "This is Amos Diggory, everyone. Works with me at the Ministry." Arthur introduced the man, Leo waving at the man with glasses. Leo looked up again to see the boy getting ready to jump down, Leo's face scrunching up. Leo followed the boy as he landed, smiling at Arthur. "And this strapping young man must be Cedric. Am I right?" Arthur asked, Cedric nodding politely. He shook Arthur's hand as his father patted his back.

Leo tried to walk towards Cedric before Amos stopped him, a hand on his chest as he gawked at the boy. Harry let Ron go on without him as he stood next to Leo, Amos even more shocked. "Merlin's beard! You must be Leonardo Black! And Harry Potter!" Amos exclaimed, Leo nodding awkwardly as Harry smiled. "Yes, sir. That's us." Harry spoke, the two shaking hands as Amos spoke up. "Pleasure to meet you two." He spoke, Harry repeating his sentence as Amos turned excitedly to shake Leo's hand, the boy quickly matching his pace. "Your very powerful, I dare say." Amos spoke, Leo smiling lightly as Amos leaned closer to the boy's face.

"Wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you, now. Would we?"

----------=----------

"Just over there!" Amos called to the four ahead of him. Ginny started to run excitedly as Leo, Cedric and Hermione stayed behind, walking tiredly up the large hill. "You're snitch catch last year was great! Just take the compliment!" Cedric exclaimed, Leo shaking his head as his hair went with it. "Nope. It was legendary." Leo corrected Cedric, the two laughing as Hermione smiled at the two. "We don't want to be late, boys!" Amos urged Cedric and Leo, the two speeding up as they all stood around an old boot, Leo's face scrunching up as everyone else eventually caught up, Harry having the same reaction as Leo.