The next morning would have Rosalie grinning excitedly as she watches the wardrobe rattle. Her eyes gleaming as the rest of the class regard it warily.

"Intriguing, yes? Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what's inside?" Remus asked looking around the room.

Rosalie instantly answered. "That's a Boggart."

"Very good, Miss. Potter. Can anyone tell us what a Boggart looks like?" Remus continued smiling at the girl before she answered again. Hermione about to respond but couldn't as Rosalie already spoke.

"No one knows." Rosalie said before continuing. "Boggarts are shape-shifters. They take the shape of whatever a particular person fears most. That's what makes it so..." Rosalie says as a grin slid onto her face about to say thrilling but Remus speaks up.

"Terrifying, yes. Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a Boggart. Let's practice it now, shall we? Without wands, please... Riddikulus!" Remus shouts the class then following along.

"Riddikulus!"

Rosalie heard Draco as he muttered softly. "It's this class that's ridiculous."

"Good. So much for the easy part. You see, the incantation alone is not enough. What really finishes a Boggart off is... laughter. You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing. Neville, come up here, will you?" Remus questions.

Neville eyes the rattling wardrobe, steps forward queasily.

"What would you say is the thing that frightens you most?" Remus asked gently.

"Profter... Snafpt..." Neville whispers quietly.

"Didn't catch that, Neville, sorry." Remus says trying to hear the shy boy.

"Professor Snape." He says a little louder and everyone laughs good-naturedly. Remus nods thoughtfully.

"Hmmm... yes. Neville, I believe you live with your grandmother?" Remus continues.

"Yes, but I don't want the Boggart to turn into her either." Neville said going a sickly white.

"It won't. But I want you to picture her clothes, only her clothes, very clearly in your mind. Can you do that?" Remus asks.

Closing his eyes Neville starts to talk about her clothes. "She carries a red handbag..."

"That's fine. We don't need to hear it. If you see it, we will." Remus said. "Now, when I open this wardrobe, Neville, here's what I want you to do..." Remus says and leans in close to Neville, whispering. Neville's eyes pop open in shock.

"You can do this, Neville." Remus said and Neville nods nervously, takes a deep breath. "Right then. Wand at the ready. One. Two. Three!" Remus shouts and sparks jet from Remus's wand, strike the doorknob, and the wardrobe bursts open. Instantly, Snape appears, eyes flashing hideously as he stalks forward. Neville backs away in fright.

"Think, Neville. Think!" Rosalie shouts.

"R-r-riddikulus!" Neville shouts and crack! Snape stumbles in a flash of light and reappears... in a long, lace-trimmed dress, towering moth-eaten-hat, and crimson handbag. Instantly, the class roars with laughter except for Draco and his fellow Slytherins. Neville blinks, amazed, then slowly, grins to himself. Remus drops the needle on an old gramophone. As a scratchy rhumba fills the room, he points to Ronald.

"Ron! Forward!" Remus shouts. Ronald steps forward and Snape dissolves into a mad whirling mass, then mutates into a... giant spider. As Ronald gasps, Rosalie does nothing as Hermione looks uncertain. Remus puts his hands on Ronald's shoulders to steady him. Ronald raises his wand.

"Riddikulus!"

Another loud resounding crack! Roller skates materialize on the spider's hairy feet and it begins to shuffle crazily in place. Instantly, Ronald relaxes as the class' laughter rings out.

"Parvati!" Remus calls. As Parvati steps up, the spider spins faster and faster, a dizzying blur, then reappears as a vampire.

Rosalie almost laugh at the irony. The girl sharing a room with a vampire.

"Riddikulus!" Parvati shouts and as the vampire whips its cloak across its eyes. The cloak reopens, the class laughs, the vampire is now dressed like Carmen Miranda. As it begins to shimmy about -- against its will – the class starts to clap.

Rosalie growls softly.

"Mr. Thomas!" Remus calls. Dean steps up, the vampire's undulating body attenuates, its skin darkening with diamond-thatched scales becoming... a giant cobra.

"Riddikulus!" The cobra's hooded head bobs back and forth, transforms into a Jack-in-the-box. Lupin grins and...

"Next!" Remus calls. He turns and sees Rosalie. The girl steps forward and doesn't see the concern in his eyes.

Everyone waits patiently for the Boggart to take form. Some suspecting it to be you-know-who. But it just continues to move, nothing changing. Rosalie frowns. As she tries to think of something to fear.

Finally it changes to her dead on the floor. But Rosalie shook her head. She's the Mistress of Death, she isn't afraid to die. They it changed into Voldemort, but she rolled her eyes crossing her arms. Then again, but this time is changed into Uncle Vernon.

Now she was just pissed. "Riddikulus!" She cried her eyes glowing gold at the Boggart the creature shifting it an elephant on a ball. She scoffed. "Guess it couldn't figure it out." She muttered. She knew what she was scared of and it was her father turning his back on her and Tom declaring his hate for her.

But it looks like it couldn't get through herhead to her deepest fear. So it went for embarrassing her. 

Growling she left the room, taking her things. She hated that stupid creature.