Chapter One

"Rosalie!"

"Rosalie!"

"What?" Rosalie called out as she dragged her trunk down the stairs, her aunt Bekah standing at the bottom of the stairs. The blonde woman smirked as she saw the 15 year old throw her trunk the rest of the way.

"I was going to ask you if you had everything packed. I see that you do." Rebekah laughed as her niece smirked. Rebekah looked up as Tom walked down the stairs next. The 16 year old having his trunk fly behind him.

"Rosalie you should be more careful with your trunk." Tom scolded as his mate rolled her eyes. "You could have broken the phials. That could have been dangerous and could explode." Tom finished. The girls eyes widen as she rushes over to her trunk and looks inside, checking to make sure everything was okay.

"Oh god, oh god," she whispered as she climbed inside the trunk and shut it behind her.

Rebekah laughed as Tom shook his head. Niklaus soon came in next followed by Sirius, Remus, and Elijah. Kol having gone to be with the twins. None of them knowing what he and the twins had planned. Except for Tom, he just hoped the boys had their control down. 

"What's happened?" Remus asked as he stretched, both Rosalie and Remus having shifted the night before. The young girl though had made it a painless night for him, seeing as Moony now had his 'Alpha cub,' though the shifting into his wolf form was still painful. She had made it her mission to make it easier on him and find a solution to that problem. She didn't want her pack hurting. Hell she growled whenever someone said something about werewolves. Not all are like what they are described and not all of them had a choice in the matter.

"Rosalie forgot she had phials filled with potions that could go 'boom,'" Tom responded. "And she threw it onto the floor, so she's checking them over."

Elijah shook his head as Tom finished, the young girl now making an appearance. "In my defence, I did have a long night." She stated pointing her finger at Elijah so she wouldn't be scolded for her 'not so ladylike behaviour.'

"I'm not even going to comment." Elijah said shaking his head as Sirius and Niklaus laughed. Her father composed himself before walking over to his daughter and helping her out of her trunk.

"So, do you have everything?" Niklaus asked his daughter as she dusted her skirt off.

"Yep, I've got everything I needed, along with the things Tom said I would need." Rosalie stated smiling brightly. "I've also managed to get an owl to be undetected so that I can send Moony the wolfbane potion." Rosalie said, a smile so bright on her face.

Niklaus nodded before pulling her into a hug. After the tournament in her fourth year, Dumbledore had become meddlesome once again. He had managed to get those in the order of the phoenix to watch Rosalie's every step, so now they couldn't be around each other in the magical world as they had taken to being more aggressive against himself and his family.

Rosalie had almost lost control of her other side.

Niklaus's thought stopped on that titbit of information. Her other side. That had been a shock, when they had finally got home after the school's last day, Tom had told her to tell her family everything about herself and Death.

She did so. But she did so with a nervous twitch. Hands fidgeting, legs shaking, and eyes filled with tears. Scared they would hate her. But she had nothing to fear. As soon as they heard everything, Niklaus was hugging his daughter. Whispering to her that nothing was different, she was his daughter, and nothing would stop that.

So they had all now met Death properly, Death telling them that he was protecting Rosalie always, and teaching her spells and potions that no one would know about. But the light side would fear it so, as it was very dark magic.

Rosalie always laughed when they would say stuff about 'dark magic.'

"I'm going to miss you." Niklaus whispered in her ear. Rosalie hummed as she snuggled closer to her father. Her eye closed as she took deep breaths in, breathing in his scent.

"I'll miss you too, daddy." Rosalie murmured.

"Okay, they have to go now." Rebekah said as she walked forward and took her niece from the arms of her father and hugged her, saying her goodbyes. Followed by Elijah, then Sirius and Remus last.

Tom stopped next to Rosalie and the pair took their belongings, Rosalie waved on last time as Dobby took both their hands, and apparated them to Kings Cross Station's platform of 9 and ¾.

"Has a good year Missy Rosa, Misters Slytherin." Dobby said to the pair. Rosalie smiled and hugged the house elf and waved as he left. Instantly Rosalie spotted Nymphadora Tonks. Watching her movements. The woman sent her a nod. Happy that her family wasn't with her.

Rosalie growled under her breath as her and Tom got onto the train. The two walk through the corridor and come to see the twins inside a compartment waiting, each with a lapis lazuli ring on their right ring finger.

Rosalie blinks in shock seeing the rings, as she places a hand on her on necklace. Although she was safe from the sun being a Hybrid, she liked to be careful. "What the hell did you both do?" Rosalie asked as soon as the train's door closed fully.

The twins looked to her and laughed. So the whole trip to Hogwarts was filled with their tales of becoming Hybrids like Kol. Through all the talk the Hogwarts Express rushed past the moors of Scotland on its way to Hogwarts.

And soon it is night once more.

Rosalie, Tom, George, and Fred exit the train and move quickly through the crowd of students to the carriages that would take them to the castle.

As they prepared to climb in, Rosalie groaned as Granger and Weasley approached them. Tom sighed annoyedly. Why they couldn't leave them alone was a mystery.

Rosalie shakes her head as she looks at the large reptilian, horse-like creature harnessed to the front. "Tom, do you see it?" She asked.

"Yes," he answered.

"What?" Ron asked.

"Nothing, you can't see it anyway." Rosalie stated before going to the carriage and seeing Luna Lovegood.

"I see them too, Rosalie." Luna states, Rosalie smiles at the spacy-looking girl, she was beautiful though, with platinum hair, bright blue eyes, and pale complexion. It gave her an ethereal look, like a fairy.

"Hello Luna," Rosalie greeted as she sat next to the Ravenclaw. Tom beside Rosalie, stopping Weasley from sitting next to her. Neville is quick to join them and sits in between George and Fred an unusual plant in his hands.

Rosalie looks out into the darkness of the Hogwarts grounds. She sees that Hagrid's hut is dark. All the lights are off within. She frowns seeing it. Before coming to the conclusion that he was doing something for Dumbledore.

"Hagrid's cabin looks deserted." Neville says, unsure why.

"I hope he's all right..." Granger states.

"What if he were still on his..." Weasley starts but he glances at Luna, who has vanished behind the latest edition of the Quibbler Magazine. "...what if he's still on his mission for Dumbledore?"

Rosalie doesn't respond and leans her head on Tom's shoulder. She snuggles into his neck and breaths his scent in. Moments later the carriages halt, and the students pile out.