Chapter Eight

"Right, so what is the plan?" Kol asked as he joined everyone in the dinning room

"Right, so what is the plan?" Kol asked as he joined everyone in the dinning room. Many of Tom's followers were standing around the family, Rosalie, Tom, and with Jeremy behind their chairs, the three were smirked as Kol walked in last, the older vampire having been feeding when the meeting was called. Many of Tom's followers frowned at the Original, Kol just smirked and winked at them all as he sat in between the twins. The three giving each other a glance as they plotted mentally, that had been a surprise, Kol and the twins had somehow made a magical connection. It was an absolute pain. 

"The Plan uncle is war like always," Rosalie stated. "I wish we didn't have to do this but from reliable sources, we have discovered that Dumbledore along with The Order are hiding out in Hogwarts, the man was still connected to the wards," Rosalie said as she lifted her hand and rested it on Tom's, Jeremy's hand resting on her shoulder. 

"We plan to attack soon, when the students are gone, this will give us an advantage, with more on our side then his, the giants, werewolves, and vampire's are on our side and wish to stop the prejudice, goblins will be freezing the accounts of those who have joined the Order, to try and flush them out." Tom started next his eyes a swirling mixture of red and blue. "With the lack of support they have that we have gained, we hope to have taken Hogwarts and the Ministry by the end of this year."

Draco who was listening raised a hand a question on the tip of his tongue. Rosalie smiled and nodded her head to the boy wanting to hear what he had to ask. "When we take the school, who do you plan to have as the new Headmaster, I only ask because even I have seen the way Headmistress McGonagall has become weary, tired."

Tom smirked, "Elijah with be becoming the new Headmaster of Hogwarts, with his charm and honourable ways he would best suit the role, we have also asked Kol to become the Deputy Headmaster." 

"What!" Kol screeched in surprise as his chair slammed back into the floor after putting his feet onto the table and rocking himself back and forth. "Why me!"

Rosalie smirked at her uncle and lifted an eyebrow, "who wouldn't want to learn about the nature magic that surrounds them and who wouldn't want to learn of the olde ways."

Kol blinked in complete surprise, "are you sure?" he had asked.

"We wouldn't have suggested it, if we didn't believe you couldn't do it Kol." Jeremy said smirking. "Plus you may connect with a lot of the children, you are that much of a child anyway." He laughed shaking his head. Kol threw a piece of paper at the boy who dodged it quickly.

"Enough boys." Elijah scolded, "thank you for suggesting me for the Headmaster position. But may I ask why me as well?"

Rosalie smiled, "you cannot tell me that you do not know all the laws, the customs, the loopholes, and the way schools work." 

Elijah smirked. "I do get bored sometimes. This could be interesting."

Rosalie chuckled shaking her head, now this was turning into something special, she knew that some here may die in the war, and that frightened her, she had grown close to those around them and the thought of some of these people not coming home scared her. She was prepared though to make sure everyone would come home, her and Luna having been studying the spell Life and Death had given them, the one for Dumbledore and the one to bring back her parents. They had worked on the spell for days now, the end of the school year was approaching and fast, and many times they were not successful but that was at the beginning, the last few days they had been very successful. 

Luna and herself shared a look and smiled, they knew just what they would be doing, Lily and James would be brought back from the prison, to finally see the world they had come to rule. And Dumbledore, he would be giving his life for another, it was a simple spell surprisingly the house elves at Hogwarts were a big help, having loved both Luna and herself when they were at the school. They elves having set the candles in their places; they were just waiting for the go ahead to set them alight.

"Missy Rosie, little wolf cub needs his momma." Moisey the nanny elf whispered to her as she turned to see the fussy cub, his little hands reaching for her. Smiling she thanked the elf and took her son in her arms, holding him to her chest, the little boy gripping her cloak tight in his small hand.

"My sweet wolf," she whispered kissing his head, the little boy snuggling into her chest. 

"Mama," he whimpered, the little cub was still cranky and wanted nothing more than to be with his mama, she was pretty and always made him feel better.

"Are we hungry?" She asked him, Tom not wanting the rest of the minions' as he still called them, in the room anymore, all of them leaving to their own homes, except for their family, and the Malfoy's.

"No, no."

"Are we just sad?"

"Yep, yep." He answered with watery eyes and a pout on his lips. 

Rosalie held him a little tighter, the poor boy having been lonely when he woke and he was sad not to see his mama when he woke, "my poor cub, mama is right here, always." She whispered as she walked out of the room humming a soft tune to the boy.

"He will be a mama's boy when he is older." Narcissa said with a gentle smile. "I believe she has another who would fight for her when they are older." 

Tom smiled as he watched his wife, his soulmate holding his son, the young boy giggling as his mama made funny faces at him, "I would expect nothing less." He said. "When we go to war, I want her to be the one who comes home, I will fight to keep her safe, and I would want nothing more then that."

Jeremy looked to his Mistresses soulmate, "we will both fight to the end to keep her alive, for the family." He said seriously. "But we won't leave her, not ever."

The two men smirked before going into the other room, spending the little time together they had until the war, this was what they were fighting to protect, they were not going to fail. They were after all Mikaelson's and Slytherins.

They would never allow themselves to lose, not this time.